Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

F1 Baaaaa-rain.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty crappy strategy for Ricciardo.
    My car
    Corolla
    Originally posted by brasher
    I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Well that turned to merde pretty quick.
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
        Well that turned to merde pretty quick.
        You win the thread
        Originally posted by BundyBeej
        I don't understand the purpose of cats. If it wasn't for the internet needing them, they would be obsolete.
        ______
        kwottro

Comment

"Renault blowing up, unfortunately didn't help us see the podium. It's ironic, isn't it? Whether they're in the car or out of the car..."

Comment

Foil yarmulke on for a minute -

I'm calling jiggery pokery on the failures of renault and probably LeCleric

Leclerc's energy recovery goes tits up - although reported as the MGU-H.. the coasting into corners would indicate no energy recovery at all.

Within 100m? of each other - the two renaults go tits up... will be interesting to see what the logs say - could the hulk's engine failure be caused by an ecu issue? can't see why not - no notice, not under full power etc.. then Dan's car essentially turns off.. then neither can be made safe... can't get the battery isolated...

and then the Jackal retires... three laps from the end? under the safety car?

remember when the redbulls turned off in singers? supposedly when they went over the tram tracks?

Just in case I wasn't clear - yes, I think the renaults were attacked with a portable projected energy weapon. :)
            This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Righto Walt

Comment

Awesome race. Those first few laps were intense. Shame about the result but congrats to Lewis "Steven Bradbury" Hamilton on the W.

Comment

What an awesome race - was legit excited to see a new F1 winner and Charles seems to be an awesome kid.

Great race too - tons of action up and down the grid. Felt like a F2 race!
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

“Daniel will continue his familiarisation in the car during this week’s test conducting performance-related work."

Pretty sure Daniel is familiar with the Renault engine experience

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
                      Foil yarmulke on for a minute -

I'm calling jiggery pokery on the failures of renault and probably LeCleric

Leclerc's energy recovery goes tits up - although reported as the MGU-H.. the coasting into corners would indicate no energy recovery at all.

Within 100m? of each other - the two renaults go tits up... will be interesting to see what the logs say - could the hulk's engine failure be caused by an ecu issue? can't see why not - no notice, not under full power etc.. then Dan's car essentially turns off.. then neither can be made safe... can't get the battery isolated...

and then the Jackal retires... three laps from the end? under the safety car?

remember when the redbulls turned off in singers? supposedly when they went over the tram tracks?

Just in case I wasn't clear - yes, I think the renaults were attacked with a portable projected energy weapon. :)
                      Wasn't similar caused by a washing machine or some shit in testing 1 year?

Comment

It was good to see some pace from Renault early on, let hope they can get things moving along as the season progresses.

Comment

anyone heard which part of hulks engine decided to leave?

also, apparently Hulks poor Qualifying performance was due to the engine being in Limp mode.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/03/31/...ot-hulkenberg/

and apparently Lerclercs engine wasn't a hybrid power issue, but it was running as a V5 when he was down on power towards the end of the race.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/03/31/...ngine-problem/

Oo___oO

Comment

Probably just a lead fell off the distibutor.
                            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

I would have thought it would have sounded like a bag of shit?
                              This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

So Renault this weekend.

1. Run the entire qualifying with engines in safe mode
                                2. Made Ric the only driver in the race who didn't get to pit twice
                                3. Blow up/kill both engines at the same moment, with only 2 laps to go

Oo___oO

Comment

Working...
                                X