F1 Chinar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What odds do you all give Helmut Marko giving Gasly the ass and bringing back Kvyat before the summer break?

Comment

Originally posted by Reedy View Post
      What odds do you all give Helmut Marko giving Gasly the ass and bringing back Kvyat before the summer break?
      You'd have to be a one eyed Kvyat fan to see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post
        Looks like some of the predictions of Hulk convincingly beating Ric are coming true.
        What was that?

And Kubica bringing up the rear, no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by St00ge View Post
          You'd have to be a one eyed Kvyat fan to see that happening.
          Yea but Gasly is getting out qualified by Verstappen by 8/10ths every race! Bloke is not gonna last long at that rate and Kvyat is the best talent that Red Bull has left.

Comment

Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post
            Looks like some of the predictions of Hulk convincingly beating Ric are coming true.
            Nah, Dan put the Hulk back in his box today.

We can all relax now, the stars have realigned and all is right with the world once more.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
              Nah, Dan put the Hulk back in his box today.

We can all relax now, the stars have realigned and all is right with the world once more.

More than happy to be put back in my place. Should make for an interesting race.

Comment

Will be very interesting to see how they go against each other for the year. Dan didn't get him by much.

Just hoping for some reliability for the Renaults tomorrow.

Comment

No idea why everyone waiting until barely 2 minutes to go before going the 2nd time when they were taking 2 min to do their out lap. Idiocy.
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

The Fox Asia commentators banged on about it for a while, saying how crazy it was and that max should have stopped bitching and just got on with it like the guys who passed him did.

Comment

they all wanted to be last across the line, doesnt work when you all want it tho hahaha
                      1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                      The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

WTF is with the foxtel coverage.?

This could be the final straw for me.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                          WTF is with the foxtel coverage.?

This could be the final straw for me.
                          ??

Comment

shits all over the show, no post quali last night etc.
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

first attempt at Kayo here, will see if it's worth paying for.
                              Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
                              Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

V8s were on at the same time so on 507, same thing as in previous years. I only watched qualifying to can't comment on what happened with post qualifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X