Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

F1 Chinar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad that DR got some points but jeez he misses out on any decent air time, I reckon we saw about 30's of him driving around 1.5sec above Perez and that was it.

That double stack service from Merc was bullshit clinical, those guys must feel pretty damn tight.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Merc stop was fucking great team work.
      Fez ďteam workĒ was rubbish. I donít think chocolate Leclair was going to win it but Seb did sweet fuck all with the advantage given to him by the team. He clearly wasnít faster.
      A-bomb coming 10th was pretty cool to see.
      Classic torpedo by the Russian.
      Originally posted by S
      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Iím not so hard on Kitkat one first lap, fair enough he got some tail out but the McLarens should know better than to hug so close on first lap, shit happens I donít think was a Seb like torpedo but.

Dan got no tv time because his race was uneventful, Perez or Kimi didnít have enough to challenge his place so he ran quiet all afternoon.

Racing Force Point India also did a double stack stop, was just as good as Merc but they had a little more breathing space.
        Originally posted by Faux Forg
        I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Yeah that was a pretty boring race.

Ferrari should have double stacked or left Leclerc out on a 1 stop. Then at least if Max passed him with a few laps to go he could have pitted and got an extra point, Gasly was well over 30 secs behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Kyvat did nothing wrong - the drive through was a joke imho.
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
              Kyvat did nothing wrong - the drive through was a joke imho.
              Agreed, even as a Mclaren fan I thought Kyvat got screwed over with that call.

Comment

There was plenty going on in the mid field, the director instead chose to focus on Leclerc being shafted. There was nothing happening at the front.
                Gasly will need to up his game before he feels the wraith of Marko.
                My car
                Corolla
                Originally posted by brasher
                I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
                  Agreed, even as a Mclaren fan I thought Kyvat got screwed over with that call.
                  X2 a first lap penalty for oversteer is bull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Babalouie
                  Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

X3 Catches oversteer and gets flung from one Mclaren that has chosen a questionable position to be in. Sainz would've been run out of road but racers got to race. All to get flung into another Mclaren basically off the track.
                    Sky commentators were dicks. Torpedo? I think Putin wouldn't be impressed. Try "Nuke" fuckwits
                    Albon - "Open your eyes" successor of Sato? rofl.

I don't understand the blame on Seb? His pace was faster after the stops, it's clear the FL wear accelerated while following. They took way too long to switch earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X