Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

F1 Azerbaijee by jingo by crikey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was a pretty narrow escape road, saw a couple of ppl back out of there in quali from memory
    Toyota Starlet

QR Sprint - 65.9 secs
    QR Clubman - 70.2 secs
    Gatton Street - 42.5 secs

Flickr - Picasa

Comment

Well done to Bottas, kept the Hamilton pressure at bay pretty much most of the race.

Dan... whoops.

Force India-Point Racing must have a magic pill for Baku, points for both in last years car!
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
        Well done to Bottas, kept the Hamilton pressure at bay pretty much most of the race.

Dan... whoops.

Force India-Point Racing must have a magic pill for Baku, points for both in last years car!
        Yeah Bottas gets driver of the day for me. Took the pressure of a 5 time world champ breathing down his neck all race and didnít crumble. Leclerc has a great first stint, but didnít switch on the sifts for the second stint and didnít finish ahead of Max and therefore doesnít deserve driver of the day imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Babalouie
        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

What happened to LEC? How come he didn't get those tyres switched on? Even before VSC he was going backwards on fresh softs.

I backed him for fastest lap so was happy they torched that fresh pair on the second last lap.

Comment

I think the softs were just shit, they barely lasted in the first stint and were only faster for a lap or 2 at the start it seemed.
            this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Comment

Anyone use the official F1 app? Any feedback? Was thinking about giving it a go.

Comment

It is good for updates, general news, and for race schedules. Live timing etc was good last year but is aids this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X