Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

F1 Azerbaijee by jingo by crikey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 weekend at the castle.
    Will Dan produce another magic win?*
    Will it be another MercSnoozefest?
    Will my Kayo sub that I cancelled still work this weekend?

(*no, no he can't)
    Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
    Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Lewis for the win.

Dan to get a podium here.

Leclerc to get sacrificed for vettel race

Horner to bitch about his sector 3 times without actually mentioning Honda.

Lewis for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Babalouie
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Lewis and Merc are good but good enough to win twice?

Comment

Times (Sydney).

Predictions
        One Renault powertrain failure.
        One McLaren in Top 10
        One Renault in Top 6
        Leclerc to dominate Seb until non-existent teams orders result in Seb being in front.

Bottas and Ham to duke it out for 1 & 2.
        ---
        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

I think Ferrari will win here - they are making big power and this track is a power circuit.
          Originally posted by brasher
          TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
            I think Ferrari will win here - they are making big power and this track is a power circuit.
            That may be so, but they’ll fuck their chances by pulling some check1-2 team orders bullshit, or insert a phantom pit stop etc. Seb is only capable of success when everything goes his way, once he gets rattled by any form of pressure he may as well be be driving a Haas for all the pace he loses.
            ---

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
              Ferrari are also running a lower downforce package overall according to assessments of those that say they know. So while they will be good in Baku s1 & s3 they may struggle through s2 as they go up and round the back...

And Honer will always complain at high horsepower circuits...Now he can't blame Cyril Irritable he'll find something else...

Comment

Originally posted by helium3 View Post
                Ferrari are also running a lower downforce package overall according to assessments of those that say they know. So while they will be good in Baku s1 & s3 they may struggle through s2 as they go up and round the back...

And Honer will always complain at high horsepower circuits...Now he can't blame Cyril Irritable he'll find something else...
                Yeah the Ferrari should suit this track if they can get the tyres switched on. I still think Hamilton will take it for some reason.

Horner will have a wingde post race. I would guess there is something in the Honda contract about public Honda bagging as he has chossen his words carefully this year. I am going to go and call this one early, Max will not win a race this season.
                Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                  Max will not win a race this season.
                  High-5
                  ---

Comment

Lol manhole cover BOOM!
                    Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

Well there goes P1 and P2. Sucks for Williams, race managements owes them a new chassis.

Comment

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK now the crane car has hit the bridge and is pissing hydraulic fluid all over the Williams :'D

Comment

What a comedy of errors by the track people! The crane hitting the bridge was hilarious!!!

Sucks not to have any p1 running though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

I was watching the tow truck depart the scene with its crane still up thinking "hmm, that's pretty tall, but I guess he knows what he's doing". Nekminit...

The local welding contractor might soon be learning to weld a chain and an ankle bracelet to that manhole cover.

Comment

What a balls up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5f87xjg-m4

Comment

Working...
                              X