X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP_Automotive
    replied
    It is good for updates, general news, and for race schedules. Live timing etc was good last year but is aids this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ned Loh
    replied
    Anyone use the official F1 app? Any feedback? Was thinking about giving it a go.

Leave a comment:

• 1uz-zte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CussCuss
    replied
    I think the softs were just shit, they barely lasted in the first stint and were only faster for a lap or 2 at the start it seemed.

Leave a comment:

• tremolo
    replied
    What happened to LEC? How come he didn't get those tyres switched on? Even before VSC he was going backwards on fresh softs.

I backed him for fastest lap so was happy they torched that fresh pair on the second last lap.

Leave a comment:

• vet 180
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ View Post
    Well done to Bottas, kept the Hamilton pressure at bay pretty much most of the race.

Dan... whoops.

Force India-Point Racing must have a magic pill for Baku, points for both in last years car!
    Yeah Bottas gets driver of the day for me. Took the pressure of a 5 time world champ breathing down his neck all race and didnít crumble. Leclerc has a great first stint, but didnít switch on the sifts for the second stint and didnít finish ahead of Max and therefore doesnít deserve driver of the day imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Well done to Bottas, kept the Hamilton pressure at bay pretty much most of the race.

Dan... whoops.

Force India-Point Racing must have a magic pill for Baku, points for both in last years car!

Leave a comment:

• jezza323
    replied
    I think that was a pretty narrow escape road, saw a couple of ppl back out of there in quali from memory

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    replied
    Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
    Why wouldnít you just spin it around like Grosejeans did anyway?
    Bizarre
    Yeah as sensitive as tyres are doing a half-doughnut seems to be the norm. Really hard to say how dumb the mistake was as I've never reversed an F1 car during a GP, but considering it rarely happens you'd have to think it wasn't completely forgivable.

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Is Hamilton the unbackable favourite to win the title this year? #blessed

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Shame this wasnít one upgrade Renault didnít run at Baku

Leave a comment:

• perthdrivers.txt
    replied
    Why wouldnít you just spin it around like Grosejeans did anyway?
    Bizarre

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Geeze don't think i can re-call Ric having a blow out like last night previously...

Leave a comment:

• fly510
    replied
    3 place grid penalty confirmed. Use your mirrors next time cunt!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X