Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Le Mans 24 hours

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Le Mans 24 hours

    Given the size of the race, surprised no thread already for this. Sure WEC would cover it but hey F1 gets 1 per race and this is a big one!

    Practice starts tonight

    Coverage for those with Foxtel will be on Eurosport almost lights to flag with a brief interlude for a live French Rugby league match at around 0230 WST on Sunday morning.

    LMP1 will most likely be Toyota trying not to fuck itself out of a win (yay Alonso can beat 2 trees again).

    Rest of the fields have strong numbers and personally I'll be cheering on AF Corse in LMGTE Pro
    Last year for BMW and Fords involvement as factory teams as well.

    More info here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans

    #2
    Le Mans time already? God damn this year has gone fast.

    Comment


      #3
      Who has the hookups for a free live stream?
      Good one dickhead

      Comment


        #4
        Is this on kayo?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
          Is this on kayo?
          Don't believe so as Kayo doesn't have Eurosport events

          Comment


            #6
            IIRC Le Mans does it's own free live stream?
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

            Dr Hoon
            .

            DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by summoner View Post

              Rest of the fields have strong numbers and personally I'll be cheering on AF Corse in LMGTE Pro
              Hat tipped good sir AF Corse for the win!! BOP ainít helping but itís a long race and anything could happen..like both Toyota DNF and Rebellion or SMP winning..oh to dream..

              Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              IIRC Le Mans does it's own free live stream?
              Not anymore. (Well legally anyway). Itís either a paid stream through the WEC or Eurosport on tv
              Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

              Comment


                #8
                LMP1 aside, entry list looks great. 20 LMP2 cars, 17 each in GTE Pro / GTE Am
                BMW E21 Racer

                ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
                  Hat tipped good sir AF Corse for the win!! BOP ainít helping but itís a long race and anything could happen..like both Toyota DNF and Rebellion or SMP winning..oh to dream..
                  I like you sir, although i might lean more towards ByKolles winning it purely because they race under an Austrian license

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by summoner View Post
                    I like you sir, although i might lean more towards ByKolles winning it purely because they race under an Austrian license
                    Why Austrian? Kolles isnít an Austrian lol

                    And it wouldnít be Le Mans without Tracy Krohn destroying a car before the race even started..Glad heís ok but feel for the Dempsey Proton guys.
                    Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      So... how to get this on my Apple TV?
                      Chris
                      ------
                      The new nugget
                      I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
                        Why Austrian? Kolles isnít an Austrian lol

                        And it wouldnít be Le Mans without Tracy Krohn destroying a car before the race even started..Glad heís ok but feel for the Dempsey Proton guys.
                        No idea why he races under that license. Not like it gives them any benefits. Guess Romania doesn't do them? :p

                        How was old mate Gonzales just deciding "fuck it I'm rejoining" and nailing the Toyota

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by takai View Post
                          So... how to get this on my Apple TV?
                          Motortrend on demand app + vpn?

                          https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...-mans-2018.pdf

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Anyone got any links to the live streams this year, ie youtube in car, I think Ford had coverage of the main stream last year.

                            And what time is race start
                            Edit: Race start is 11pm AEST!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X