Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Baguette Grand Prix

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by jaboff View Post
    Login through the tv's built in web browser???
    Good idea, tried it, but the kayosports website shows that the browser is incompatible.

    HDMI in will working guess...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

    Comment


      #17
      Renault better pull a good strategy tomorrow cause they didn’t have qualy pace on the red tyre. The yellow seemed good for them.
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

      Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

      Comment


        #18
        Impressive qualifying result from Mclaren!

        Doesn't look like Renaults upgrade is working yet, .4-.5 behind the Mclarens and Max in the Redbull. Especially when you consider the McLarens were running around on the earlier spec engine I assume.

        Comment


          #19
          Those updates for Mclaren seemed to have worked wonders! They had serious 1 lap pace. Let’s see how their race pace is tomorrow. Both cars beat an RBR on merit. Glad to see them improving. Next year they could be a real dark horse.

          Awesome that Dan made it through on the mediums. He is in a good position to beat Gasly on merit as he is ahead of him and starting on the better race tire. Dan did seem a bit down to be beaten by both Mclarens, I guess he knows where the real battle is for the constructors.

          Honda updates seem a little over hyped, Max over a second off the leader and Gasly starting P9 and having to use the softs to get through Q2.

          Vettel looking beaten. Pretty bad lap from him. I think he knows the championship is over.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
            Impressive qualifying result from Mclaren!

            Doesn't look like Renaults upgrade is working yet, .4-.5 behind the Mclarens and Max in the Redbull. Especially when you consider the McLarens were running around on the earlier spec engine I assume.
            Tbh from what I have seen, the Renault upgrades also seemed over hyped. Looked like Mclaren brought more and they certainly worked in qually


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Babalouie
            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

            Comment


              #21
              McLaren are saying they didn't bring an upgrade, basically the same car as Barcelona though Carlos reckons the upgrade looks like it works well on Medium and Fast corners but not very good on slow speed corners which is why it didn't work so well at Barcelona and Canada.

              Comment


                #22
                La Baguette Grand Prix

                Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
                McLaren are saying they didn't bring an upgrade, basically the same car as Barcelona though Carlos reckons the upgrade looks like it works well on Medium and Fast corners but not very good on slow speed corners which is why it didn't work so well at Barcelona and Canada.
                Looking at this they seemed to test a new front suspension set up
                https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...dates/4478349/

                I also heard Carlos mention about the updates in Barcelona gaining in high speed and medium corners but they went backwards in slow speed. Maybe the latest update clawed some slow speed back.

                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

                Comment


                  #23
                  Very impressed with Mclaren - and to read that they are going to be building a new Wind Tunnel on site in the UK geeze that's a big investment

                  Gasly just doesn't look up to matching Max, I wonder if Kyvatt and Gasly will be switched around next year

                  Comment


                    #24
                    McLaren stepping back up is great - for Renault it shows the engines are on the game (even if their factory car isn’t) and shoves a nice single finger up at Redbull too

                    I’m not sure all the update talk is t getting overwrought by media. Yes a lot of teams have brought updates but then late P3 and late Qually had the wind change and suddenly all the pace left the field.

                    Just about every team seemed to be sandbagging this time around too, P1-P2-P3 hardly anyone gets into the 1:30’s - Q1 we all can do 1:30’s. Was good to watch.
                    ---
                    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                      Good idea, tried it, but the kayosports website shows that the browser is incompatible.

                      HDMI in will working guess...


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Get your self a Google Chromecast for $55 from JB and then use the Kayo App on the phone as the remote, works brilliantly.
                      '93 6SPD T04Z 1UZ JZA80 Supra
                      '93 Auto T04Z JZA80 Supra

                      Venom Automotive - Billet Components to suit a variety of Automotive Applications including JZ, UZ & RB Engines.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                        Looking at this they seemed to test a new front suspension set up
                        https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...dates/4478349/

                        I also heard Carlos mention about the updates in Barcelona gaining in high speed and medium corners but they went backwards in slow speed. Maybe the latest update clawed some slow speed back.

                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I wonder if it was something they tried at the post Barcelona test days but put it back in the cupboard as not beneficial to use in Canada but have pulled it back out to try here with most medium and high speed corners. Would make sense that McLaren wouldn't consider it an update.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          ..shoves a nice single finger up at Redbull too
                          How so?
                          /csh Racing

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
                            How so?
                            Because it forces Max to say things like this:
                            Verstappen pipped Lando Norris to fourth by just 0.009s but he isn't worried “too much” about the threat from McLaren in the race “because we are normally better in the race and they have a power mode in qualifying, quite a strong one, so it should be alright.”

                            I think if Mclaren start battling with RBR on a regular basis it won’t be long until Max cracks the shits


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Babalouie
                            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Brad88 View Post
                              Get your self a Google Chromecast for $55 from JB and then use the Kayo App on the phone as the remote, works brilliantly.
                              Yep you can't go wrong.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Am I just having an OCD moment, or is it really annoying that the video and the onscreen display or engineer revs, speed etc is slightly out of sync? It sucks to see the car physically slow down and then the brake button come on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X