La Baguette Grand Prix

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has been like that for last couple of years. Definitely since they changed the infographics from the "classic" analogue RPM dial. No idea why, I reckon it's intentional. I'd really like to see how far drivers are trailing on the brakes between race/quali and each other.

Comment

Honestly it is a low ebb for Formula 1, there is no racing at the pointy end, first laps sixth and then when you stay up late to watch your boy and then after hyping it to infinity and beyond they dont even show the fucking pass for position on the last lap then they can all get fucked.
      Originally posted by TK
      may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

La Baguette Grand Prix

Hmm Dany under investigation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Babalouie
        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Hes going to get pinged for that for sure

Originally posted by Jim
          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
          Originally posted by elfturbomax
          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
          1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Hes going to get pinged for that RAI overtake for sure

Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
              Hes going to get pinged for that for sure
              He looked rather frustrated on the last lap. The pass on Kimi was a little sketchy.

Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Twice too

Originally posted by Jim
                1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                  Twice too
                  It looked like he was trying to give the place back to Lando and then Kimi went through and he decided to have no part of that

Comment

I want to see a mid season swap of Kvyat and Gasly

Comment

2 x 5 second penalties and 3 points against his license. Fuck it.
                      RB26......................Again

Comment

Another race where I'm glad I just slept and watched the "highlights" on YouTube.

How many more races till the WCC is wrapped up, can't be many more.

Comment

Damn, Ric dropped to 11th so no points.

Also, can I say this track is a piece of shit? If they don't want cars to go off track... I dunno, put some grass on the side instead of the shit blue and red stuff?

Comment

I actually didn't think it was that bad a race. Sure it wasn't exciting as some but it also wasn't as boring as some either and there had actually been some stuff going on back in the midfield.

Yes the lines are shit but that's because the place was never intended to be a GP track again when it was refurbished however many years ago. It was rebuilt to be a test track so lots of open space with lots of track variations and strips which are actually sections of coarser bitumin to help slow down cars and keep them off the wall, you know all the stuff you want on a test track, but doesn't necessarily make for the most exciting race track. The stripes didn't bother me as much this year, I think they set up some better/lower camera angles so they weren't as obvious.

Comment

I thought one 5 sec penalty would have been sufficient - given that it was all the one incident..

would have been nice to see an overhead - i think lando went super deep - so not sure dan could have really done much else - and he was going to the right on kimi when kimi was deciding to defend out to the line - at that point dan was hung out - where's he going? - fuck it might as well make the pass.
                              This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Nah, when you rewatch all the angles etc it was two incidents and Daniel re-entering definitely caused Lando to have to take avoidance and Dan went wide initially because he went to deep on the brakes. Also Kimi was already on the white line when Dan came up behind him and then pulled off the track Kimi didn't force him off.

In short based off the rules Dan deserved the penalties and they weren't forced errors.

https://www.facebook.com/17139841961...=516620270&w=y

I'd agree with what he says you might get away with calling the first one a racing incident but the move with Kimi was a clear violation.

Comment

Working...
                                X