Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

British GP 2019

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Horner is giving him everything he wants inc getting rid of Riccardo

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by 50RTD
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Why would Dan go to Ferrari, its going to be Lec's team...I thought the reason he went to Renault was so, he could do the whole have the team built around him thing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post
        ...I thought the reason he went to Renault was so, he could do the whole have the team built around him thing
        pretty much.... well according what everyone was saying in the F1 shit talk thread lol
        /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post
          Why would Dan go to Ferrari, its going to be Lec's team...I thought the reason he went to Renault was so, he could do the whole have the team built around him thing
          Well if he was smart enough to include the clause in his contract to fuck off to a top team i would say he hedged his bets.

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
            If the Dan to Ferrari rumours are true, why aren't we hearing Verstappen to Ferrari rumours?
            No way Leclerc will drive with verstappen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Babalouie
            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by St00ge View Post
              Well if he was smart enough to include the clause in his contract to fuck off to a top team i would say he hedged his bets.
              He would be pretty silly to to have the clause in case Cyrilís promises do not come to pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Babalouie
              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Like pretty much everyone in this thread Iím guessing at best but one thing I think could happen is Renault pulling out or winding back if they keep getting spanked. Mclaren are currently faster with a Renault engine coming off 3 horrible seasons. I donít believe the french will tolerate this and letís not forget Renault is part government owned/backed.
                RB26......................Again

Comment

Fix Asia showed a great piece with an interview with Claire as Lewis gave Frank a couple of passenger laps. Showed the humanity in the sport not just the shit fight.

Funniest but was when Lewis asked if it should be a fast it slow lap, and Claire replied slow as Frank only had 2 laps to convince Lewis to come to Williams.

The smile on Frank's face in the car was priceless.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rear wing end plate change on the grid for both Red Bulls is a bit odd.

Comment

Lewis has the best swagger.
                      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

This is a good race. The RBR is a fast car again (Mercedes aside)

Comment

Shits intense.
                          MY06 RColt

Comment

Some good racing/defending so far.
                            Lol at Max complaining about other drivers moving. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

edit. Lewis has all the luck.
                            My car
                            Corolla
                            Originally posted by brasher
                            I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
                              Some good racing/defending so far.
                              Lol at Max complaining about other drivers moving. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
                              So good to see someone feeding hard defence to Max

Comment

Could watch that for 52 laps.

Full SC... feels like the director taking over the race. Surely virtual or just double waved yellows?

Comment

Working...
                                X