Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British GP 2019

Spiritual home of F1, rumor of it being the last one due to money - a great track that I loathe playing in sims.

Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Nah. New deal incoming.

https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/07/08...t-silverstone/

Comment

Am I the only one who would prefer to see F1 at Donington?

Understanding that they can't simply just switch over to Donington, there's a lot of work to get it up to standard, I just prefer it as a track.

Comment

They tried that and it went to shit.

Comment

Merc should be back to front running form here.
          Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Red Bull victory inbound.
            Panzer Wagen

M-Cars follow the idea that power should be felt & not seen

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
              Merc should be back to front running form here.
              Lewis always does well at home.
              My car
              Corolla
              I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

You'd be crazy to back anyone but Lewis. Won't be too hot so the radiator/cooling issues they had in Austria shouldn't poke their head up. I'd imagine Hungary will be an issue for them.

Should be a good midfield battle. Hoping the Renault's are quick but unsure whether the track will suit them.
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

i think i started a thread a while back for this? im camping at the track for all 3 days if anyone is up for a beer?
                  RB26......................Again

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                    You'd be crazy to back anyone but Lewis. Won't be too hot so the radiator/cooling issues they had in Austria shouldn't poke their head up. I'd imagine Hungary will be an issue for them.

Should be a good midfield battle. Hoping the Renault's are quick but unsure whether the track will suit them.
                    They are bringing some new updates. Hopefully they start to understand the previous ones and the new ones work in conjunction. Cyril came out an admitted that some updates got delayed in France and they couldn’t get all the planned updates on the car. However all teams will be bringing updates here. Mclaren should be the midfield team to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
                      Am I the only one who would prefer to see F1 at Donington?

Understanding that they can't simply just switch over to Donington, there's a lot of work to get it up to standard, I just prefer it as a track.
                      Brands Hatch plz.

Comment

https://www.gptoday.net/en/news/f1/2...-at-british-gp

Assume the msg will be "We are reallllly sorry about the last 2 years Frank"

Comment

"Can we use your chair as a backup car?"

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                            They are bringing some new updates. Hopefully they start to understand the previous ones and the new ones work in conjunction. Cyril came out an admitted that some updates got delayed in France and they couldn’t get all the planned updates on the car. However all teams will be bringing updates here. Mclaren should be the midfield team to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Cyril will be running out of excuses shortly...Mclaren are really showing how lacking Renault are in the chassis department

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post
                              Cyril will be running out of excuses shortly...Mclaren are really showing how lacking Renault are in the chassis department
                              Zak Brown for president?

But in all seriousness, Siedl is a smooth operator. Already confirmed new wind tunnel development to replace borrowing Toyota's outdated piece. Already confirmed driver line up for next year providing stability within the team. Comes across as very calm and composed and really thinks before reacting. I have always rated James Key highly and good to see him get an opportunity in a potentially front running team. At TR he was responsible for many developments that have been copied by front running teams and at times even produced a quicker car than the main team on a fraction of the budget (start of 2015 springs to mind)

Comment

Working...
                              X