Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving the open wheeler toy

This is where I'll be posting footage taken while driving the creations of Roy928tt as seen in his thread "open wheeler toy", and perhaps anything else interesting I might find myself sitting in.

Awesome, welcome to pf bud

Comment

Looking forward to this

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
      2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

x2
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Comment

In

Comment

Well since the go pro file sizes are enormous (0.5 GB for 90 seconds) I've been having an unreasonable amount of difficulty uploading videos here. I have however started a youtube channel as Young David and am uploading some footage now.

Comment

Yeah youtube is the go bud.

Comment

Can you post a link when its uploaded? That's a surprisingly common name for a channel (or I really suck at finding things on YouTube).

Comment

This had all been up here prior to groundhog day....

The only video up so far is titled "Cheap B.O.S.S. at Collingrove Challenge trophy Series 3 (21/7/19) 35.59" it is the rearward view watching the sidewall flex on the big ol' Hoosiers.
                    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

https://youtu.be/gzdRq4n5PN0

About bloody time!
                      Seems to go pretty well Roy, looking forward to seeing some dry track video from this thing.
                      By the way, I couldn't find those Tilton clutches (have put them somewhere where I won't forget them) so I'll send the AP unit next week

Comment

A forward facing camera is better
                        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Forward facing now up. Looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

Working...
                          X