X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lance was keen to punch on!

Click image for larger version

Name:	70416129_916539542042194_6397512937405153280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmLlK6QEHdaZRMNY9KIeHkRJDXaoR-Sol4l3S4XffRQMbxFWHDpZT3BMaWRaQNLOI4&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd4-1.fna&oh=cb7a1a1a6fd93f7d05bb54faf8e41ea5&oe=5E0CABA6.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	7073497​ ​​​​​​​
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Lance is a fuck wit.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Lance has 10000000000000000000% right to be enraged after the race.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
          Lance has 10000000000000000000% right to be enraged after the race.
          so does Gasly...
          /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

so does Gasly...
            Naturally!

However - Seb spins onto grass, pins it onto the racing line.

Lance, ends up on/just off the racing line, pins it to get the fuck out of the way.

Both are the same result for the most, but Lance 1) wasn't there by his own fuck up 2) didn't actually hit the other car

Comment

Video of Vettel and Stroll in parc ferme https://twitter.com/FiftyBucksss/sta...08871437832193
              My car
              Corolla
              I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Well there you go - only saw the pic and someone saying it wasn't friendly. Clearly not the case!

Comment

Haven’t seen any interviews with Seb, but would he have even been able to see ‘sideways’? Not that it excuses just rolling out into the racing line, but short of reversing up and then driving on I don’t see what else he could have done (which was still the wrong thing).

Comment

Turned the wheel and swung it sideways to not come back on mid ascari? LOL

With the view out the car doubt he could have seen but surely you'd know the speeds of that corner and know better.

As it is, he hit Lance. Half a second difference and he is coping a Force India in the tub.

Comment

Or maybe, just maybe, like I was taught many years ago, you look at the marshals who will tell you when it's clear to move.

Comment

His team have gps positions of all cars so they could have helped him too?

ultimately though, at that time of the race it was more likely than not that he was going to get collected. I think he was very lucky it wasn’t a much more serious crash.

Comment

Working...
                        X