• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singapore GP

Hot, humid, night, you know the deal

Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

And I'm off to Singapore this afternoon......

Unfortunately not for the race.....

Will be interesting to see how the Redbull goes here or will it be a hat trick for the choccy eclair???

Comment

A high downforce track, always with the chance of rain due to high humidity. Redbull are expected to shine here. Verstappen to take his third victory of the year, and are we going to see Albon secure his first podium?!

Comment

I think Ferrari themselves know they are going to struggle.

Comment

RBR hunting ground. Verstappen to win or crash
          Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

I don't know if its a guarantee that RBR is always suited to the super tight and twisty tracks. I'm thinking Merc will get it with RBR close but not able to get in front.
            Hoping Albon will continue his good progress.
            Dan/Renault will be off the pace and fighting with Toro Rosso's.
            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

https://www.haasf1team.com/news/haas...agnussen-2020?

FFS

Comment

A winning decision for sure.

Comment

Does Grosjean have leverage by way of incriminating photo's of Gene and Steiner together or something?

How Grosjean retained his seat post 2018 season, I've no idea. And again, what has Grosjean brought to the table in 2019?

Comment

Clearly the team is not unhappy with the performance of both drivers.

I'm sure if Haas produced a faster car the current drivers would go faster, and other ambitious drivers would form an orderly line at their door seeking the drive. possibly at a lower price....

I'm old enough to remember Toyota changing drivers very regularly.......that didn't work for them, they never had "bad" drivers. They just never built a winning car, despite the cubic dollars thrown at the project.

I think Grosjean in particular is a yardstick, he will drive anything as fast as it can be made to go, yes, that may also mean it will exit into the scenery as fast as it can but he will wring it's neck and exploit it's potential.
                    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Was noted his ability to give feedback was a big part of it - he's been telling them for half a season the upgrades weren't working, and when they finally listened he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                        Was noted his ability to give feedback was a big part of it - he's been telling them for half a season the upgrades weren't working, and when they finally listened he was right.
                        But they ended up sticking with the upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                          Clearly the team is not unhappy with the performance of both drivers.

I think Grosjean in particular is a yardstick, he will drive anything as fast as it can be made to go, yes, that may also mean it will exit into the scenery as fast as it can but he will wring it's neck and exploit it's potential.
                          I can see that side of it, with an experienced driver aiding the development of the car.

But I mean, this is the same Grosjean that binned into under safety car conditions in Baku 2018; in Spain the same year 'spin and pinned it' into the field of the opening lap. Nose plowed into pit wall during FP1 outlap at Silverstone this year. Whilst seemingly unable to stop 'coming together' with his team mate under race conditions?

After multiple seasons with the Haas team, I fully expected him to have been dropped for the 2020 season. I was half expecting Hulk to end up there.

Comment

Unfortunately K-Mag didn't want the Hulk to be his Teapot for 2020

Would really like Hulk to get another shot with Williams but feel Latifi"s $$$$ will win out

Comment

Anyone over there for it this year? Worked out it has been 4 years since my last one, maybe next year although Hanoi might win out.

Comment

Working...
                              X