Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
    Anyone over there for it this year? Worked out it has been 4 years since my last one, maybe next year although Hanoi might win out.
    Costs for Hanoi are right up there considering there’s only stuff under construction.

we were all set to go but between the ticket prices (not terrible, but because everything’s under construction you don’t know what it’ll be like really) and the price gouge across the hotel sector figured our money can wait a year or two...
    ---
    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post

But they ended up sticking with the upgrades.
      Well they modified the upgrades with Groseans input and understood a lot more why they were not working. He has always landed himself into reasonably competitive cars on show stribgs budgets so his feedback can’t be all that bad
      Originally posted by Babalouie
      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
        Anyone over there for it this year? Worked out it has been 4 years since my last one, maybe next year although Hanoi might win out.
        As above, was in Singapore on Friday, but managed to get an earlier flight out.

Whilst there, had a look at seeing if it was worth it for what I would want from a GP weekend. Seems to be most of the marketing is about the Saturday and Sunday night concerts as the main act with the F1 as a support and the two support categories an afterthought.

Then the hotels price gouge already an expensive place to stay.

I'm dissapointed I didn't get to go to Sepang for the F1. I may go to MotoGP at Sepang this year.

I will try to go to Hanoi if the stars align for me. At least airfares are cheap from Jakarta.

Comment

acestream for qualiy ?
          you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

What a session!!
            /csh Racing

Comment

Yep great lap by choccy eclair and good to see dan in the top 10 in beating the Hulk again.

Comment

That Ferrari is sooooo fast in a straight.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Dan disqualified from qualifying! MGU-K issue in Q1

“he benefitted from an advantage measured at one-microsecond due to a kerb hit that caused his MGU-K to overrev on his slowest lap of Q1.”
                  https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...enaqgM9bp.html
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Feel for Seb. Would have liked to see the old dog grab pole with a mega second lap. Sadly it looks more and more like he’s lost his edge with every round. I know everyone is already saying it but it would be nice to see him pull a few more rabbits out before he retires

Comment

Leclerc is very close to turning me into a Ferrari fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

“he benefitted from an advantage measured at one-microsecond due to a kerb hit that caused his MGU-K to overrev on his slowest lap of Q1.”
                        What a complete load of shit. Every driver gains more of an advantage by exceeding track limits yet most of the time it's written off. Ricciardo gains a .000001s 'advantage' of his slowest lap in Q1 and is DQ'd entirely. What a fucking circus.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                          That Ferrari is sooooo fast in a straight.
                          Very......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u--yM2UY4tQ

Comment

in Q1? Wtf.... What do they expect with the kerb hopping, artificial hard/soft rev limits? Then you could argue that's a form of TC on taking kerbs, no? Circus, as above.

Comment

Surely they would just disqualify the lap? His other Q1 also was faster so all good?

seems strange to disqualify from Q1 all together for hitting a kerb
                              Originally posted by Babalouie
                              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

It’s the way the rules are written for a detected irregularity. To the FIA it doesn’t matter why the irregularity occurred, it’s instantly disqualification of the session result. The reason why (and how sustained) affects how toughly penalties apply etc.
                                ---
                                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Working...
                                X