Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmx View Post
    Valtteri, It's James.

LOL!

I would really love to see Lewis' contract atm. Is like MSC 2002? Dude's already romped away with the championship, let them race.
    but Bottas isn't a number 2... Mercedes have equal status, they always get to race..... lol
    /csh Racing

Comment

Plenty of action everywhere other than the front.
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I really don't understand why Merc didn't use Bottas for an undercut. If they were going to make him play number 2 why not at least do it to force Ferrari's hand to pit earlier and limit them on tyres. They just let them dictate the pace and strategy and it was never going to work without a safety car in a small window.
        If in doubt power out

Comment

yeah merc cooked that strategy almost as badly as renault cooked ricciardo's....
          1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
          The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

I feel like street circuits need to disappear. Yeah, they leave no or minimal room for error which are appealing for crowds and spectators. Also offer incentive without travelling afar to the circuit. But 2 seconds faster on raw pace to be able to pass with DRS? I doubt OWG solve this with a different aero-mech philosophy. Those walls in close confines create too much turbulence to follow. These races only exist for $.

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
              yeah merc cooked that strategy almost as badly as renault cooked ricciardo's....
              They didn't actually - he fucked himself with the contact.

2 more laps, would have got the SC, could have pitted for soft tyres and been fast to the end.

Instead - 3/4 of a lap with a puncture, too far back to make it work from there.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

2 more laps, would have got the SC, could have pitted for soft tyres and been fast to the end.

Instead - 3/4 of a lap with a puncture, too far back to make it work from there.
                He'd dropped too much time with Vettel catching them. Ricciardo should have pitted 5 laps earlier to undercut Giovanazzi and Gasly and been nowhere near that mess. By staying out they lost a lot of time as the lead pack made their way through.
                Last edited by Rona; 23-09-19, 11:57 AM.
                If in doubt power out

Comment

Yes, but they also wanted to stop onto the softs, stopping with 30 laps to go would have made that a 2 stop race. The guys at the front cruised for the first 16/7 laps and they couldn't go more than 20 in Ferraris case, and 27 in Lewis's, but he was losing 2 seconds a lap at the end of the stint.

Comment

Dan would have needed to be out for 10 more laps to go to the softs was never going to work. Hulkenberg would have caught him by then. The mediums were done by about lap 28 after that they were not keeping pace with the guys who pitted for hards around lap 15 onwards.
                    Last edited by Rona; 23-09-19, 01:09 PM.
                    If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

my wife walked past and was stoked to see Dan in 3rd, I said it's going quite well for him at this point, 2 seconds after she walks away and I'm swearing like a sailor.
                      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

About the same here.

went from fuck yeah to fuck no very quickly.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                        X