No announcement yet.

Formula 1 DHL Thanksgiving Turkey Grand Prix 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega drive from Lewis..huge respect from me and im not a fan of his..

Was happy to see Seb get on the podium as well
    /csh Racing

Comment

Phenomenal drive from Lewis. His wet weather driving is superb.

One of only a handful of drivers not to spin, and finished on tyres that were near slicks at the end.

Stoked to see Perez and Vettel on the podium. Reckon Lance would be pretty deflated after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
        Mega drive from Lewis..huge respect from me and im not a fan of his..

Was happy to see Seb get on the podium as well
        Agree to both of those. Great drive.

Stroll will be gutted, but leading like he did was fairly impressive.

Comment

That was the epic race that almost was. I was really hoping for a Racing point win and no Merc on the podium for a change, but sadly, as the race progressed, the smaller teams set up compromises came back to bite them.

The first third of the race was what we all wish every weekend was like, but as usual, the race came back to Merc when it really mattered.

So happy to see Seb steal a very well deserved podium on the final complex of turns...Leclerc must have been spewing.

Comment

Came back to Lewis*

His team mate was a spinning top.
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Bottas was comical.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Plenty left on the tyres

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                  Leclerc must have been spewing.
                  Did you see him pretty much come to a stop at pit exit bashing his steering wheel non stop... I think he was not too happy

/csh Racing

Comment

I was expecting a lot more cars tapping other cars if I’m honest.
                    Full credit to Lewis as well. He did genuinely earn that win.
                    Originally posted by S
                    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                      Came back to Lewis*

His team mate was a spinning top.
                      Indeed. Once VB had his sympathy spin at turn one, it set the scene for the rest of the race.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle View Post
                        I was expecting a lot more cars tapping other cars if I’m honest.
                        Full credit to Lewis as well. He did genuinely earn that win.
                        Given it was a skating rink I was astonished there weren't any cars buried in walls/each other.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/extra/c1...Hamilton-story

A good read unless you hate it naturally
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Did you see him pretty much come to a stop at pit exit bashing his steering wheel non stop... I think he was not too happy
                            https://www.facebook.com/Formula1/vi...54035231569708
                            If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                              What is it about Max’s driving style that allows him to have so many spins down the track without hitting walls
                              100% he probably picked it up from simracing. Old adage of cars with no aids (TC/ABS), you start to lose it beyond saving it and you just mash both pedals. The lack of ABS keeps the car in a "stable" 4 wheel slide rather than loop it. You will naturally have a front brake balance, and snatching/locking the front first before the rears [and then altogether] is all you need to bring it back inline a tiny bit better. His 2016 half-spin in Brazil made me lol, first time I've ever seen a game non-fundamental "technique" transferred to IRL. Except in a sim, most of them don't simulate flat spots or it's only in more recent times they do.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                                https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/extra/c1...Hamilton-story

A good read unless you hate it naturally
                                Cheers for the link good read. I've never been a huge Lewis fan but its fucking impressive how he lives his life, how well he drives and thinks about racing and the impact he is making on the world. Positive I've seen all of his races, and most of Schumies (couple years I wasn't into F1 as much as now or before) and I feel pretty lucky to have been able to see two drivers win the most titles ever.

I think the only thing I need to do now is to see an Aussie win a title...not sure when that's going to happen...
                                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Working...
                                X