No announcement yet.

2021 MotoGP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel tanks are limited to 22 litres in MotoGP.

Comment

Miller just can't catch a break!
      Robbed in the final seconds of a pole position.....
      Can't see Martin staying too long at the front if the pace is anywhere near as frantic as last week..

Comment

I agree that he is unlikely to stay at the front for too long, but I have to say that I was cheering him on in the final minutes of quali...there is nothing quite like seeing peoples first scalps in the big game....the talent in the category now is rediculous....imagine if MotoGP was a 1 make series hahaha

Comment

Wow! Another crazy race!!
          Didnt think Fabio had it in him, but well done!
          Good race by the rookie Martin too, he hung on for so long, shame he couldn't get the win, but he did a spectacular job for someone that has zero experience on MotoGp bike.

Comment

awesome race, not good for Miller or Rossi though!
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

MotoGP 2021 is certainly delivering, and MM isnt even back yet hahaha. Not sure what to think of Jacks red mist moment...the rule makers said "no harm, play on" but it was on the edge of fairness and safety...imagine if one, or both of them fell off due to the altercation heading onto the front straight with the pack close behind?? It could have been horrific, but luckily Jack stayed upright. I just hope it doesnt start something ugly between them this season.

We all know that moto3 races are usually insane, but last nights race was beyond insane!!! McPhee was sooo lucky he wasnt seriously injured when the tail of Alcoba's bike whacked him on the head.

Sam Lowes made it two from two in Moto2, but Remy Gardener was hot on his heels, with both riders putting in their fastest race laps on the final lap lol

Comment

Just quality racing in all categories. Moto3 win from pin lane. Lowe just pure class.

Quatararo deserved it after horror most of 2020. Factory ducati ride past couple years seem to be choice. Miller should of stayed at pramac

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

i don’t think there was much in the Miller/Mir thing, and i’m pretty sure Mir can’t take any high ground after he sat Miller up earlier in the race
                  Originally posted by Jim
                  I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I agree ^

Comment

The moto3 race would have to be one of the best races in any category I have ever seen.

I watched it a couple of times this afternoon it was that good.

Comment

Binder was unlucky to lose

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

+1 Moto3 was a spastic race, so much awesome passing for most of the race and minimal stacks until near the end. McPhee is fucking lucky only to get a pit lane start after getting all Kung Fu Fighting tiger style on Alcoba!
                          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Thanks for the tips on teh Moto3 race gents, went back and watched it on Kayo, what a cracker! holy shit
                            Originally posted by Jim

Comment

Oh yeah!! It's on like Donkey Kong now!!!

Marc Marquez cleared to return to racing in Portugal

The eight-time World Champion has been passed fit by doctors to ride at the upcoming Portuguese Grand Prix in Portimao

Tags MotoGP, 2021, GRANDE PRÉMIO 888 DE PORTUGAL, Marc Marquez, Repsol Honda Team
                              After nine months on the sidelines through injury, eight-time World Champion Marc Marquez has been passed fit to ride at the upcoming Grande Prémio 888 de Portugal after his latest medical check-up.

Repsol Honda Team confirmed the news on Saturday morning, six days before track action begins at the Algarve International Circuit in Portimao: “In the review carried out on Marc Marquez by the Hospital Ruber Internacional medical team, four months after surgery, led by Doctors Samuel Antuña and Ignacio Roger de Oña, and made up of Doctors De Miguel, Ibarzabal and García Villanueva, for an infected pseudoarthrosis of the right humerus, a very satisfactory clinical condition was found, with evident progress in the bone consolidation process. In the current situation, Marquez can return to competition, assuming the reasonable risk implicit in his sporting activity.”

Marc Marquez's race to be fit progresses in Portimao

We, along with millions of fans around the world, look forward to seeing the number 93 back on track again, after the Spaniard missed both the Qatar and Doha GPs after being advised by doctors to sit out Rounds 1 and 2.
                              FOLLOW THE STORY

Comment

Wonder if he will be pushing a podium finish first race back.
                                '13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

Working...
                                X