Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2021 Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series...

    This years series is on Monday and Tuesday.

    On tv on 7 Mate or the streaming 7 channel with extra coverage.

    With Touring Car Masters ... S5000 ...Trans Am.

    Check your local guides.

    MONDAY, JANUARY 25
    7mate – 3:30pm-5:30pm AEDT
    TCR Race 1 + S5000, TCM

    7plus – 12:00-6:00pm AEDT
    Extended coverage including TCR Qualifying LIVE at 2:15pm AEDT


    TUESDAY, JANUARY 26
    7mate – 11:00am-4:00pm AEDT
    TCR Races 2 and 3 + S5000, TCM, Trans Am

    7plus – 11:00am-5:00pm AEDT
    Extended coverage including Tasmanian support categories
    Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

    #2
    Well I know what in doing tomorrow and Tuesday.

    Pity they aren't showing today's track activities

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
      Well I know what in doing tomorrow and Tuesday.

      Pity they aren't showing today's track activities
      Me too. Looking forward to the start of the season.
      Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

      Comment


        #4
        Stoked to Jordan Cox P2 and P3 in the two practice sessions.

        He's a humble kid and nowhere near the mega budget guys - really hope he gets some solid results and people take notice because he's got plenty of talent along with a solid set of nuts to go with it...
        The older i get, the better i was...

        Comment


          #5
          Naive question, they’re actually running the season racing on “weekdays” or is this just because Australian Day?

          Not a dumb idea I guess given COVID and the heavy occupation of TV time with “ball sports”. It’s not like professional motorsports organisations do other things during the week
          ---
          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

          Comment


            #6
            I believe it's just because of the long weekend with the holiday falling on a Tuesday.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
              Stoked to Jordan Cox P2 and P3 in the two practice sessions.

              He's a humble kid and nowhere near the mega budget guys - really hope he gets some solid results and people take notice because he's got plenty of talent along with a solid set of nuts to go with it...
              I agree with all of this, he is quite nice and I wish him well. Not trying to pick a fight Fatty but he does blow a lot of cars up. Josh Buchan is another good up and comer.
              Originally posted by My mate Nathan
              "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks chew the fat, I'll plan my day around tmw's race

                Comment


                  #9
                  Only Mon/Tue for this round.



                  Originally posted by brewdles
                  In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by JabberWocky View Post
                    I agree with all of this, he is quite nice and I wish him well. Not trying to pick a fight Fatty but he does blow a lot of cars up. Josh Buchan is another good up and comer.
                    Not picking a fight at all mate, all good. Do you mean when racing or ???

                    The older i get, the better i was...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      All good, meant I was trying to not pick one with you. During racing is where he blows them up, I think that has hindered his progression a little thus far. He does have a heap of talent and I do hope he does well here, which from initial results seems to be a very realistic outcome. I'll be barracking for him.

                      On another note, how old is Jay Hanson?
                      Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                      "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'm using Natsoft live timing...

                        http://racing.natsoft.com.au/results/#2
                        Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Watching on 7plus. TCM on now
                          Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by JabberWocky View Post
                            All good, meant I was trying to not pick one with you. During racing is where he blows them up, I think that has hindered his progression a little thus far. He does have a heap of talent and I do hope he does well here, which from initial results seems to be a very realistic outcome. I'll be barracking for him.
                            Ahhh, with you now.

                            I think the Honda had a few reliability issues initially as they were really pushing the envelope to get max out of it. The Datto at Bathurst was a last minute decision to run one of Boz's cars that hadn't been raced in years so i'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did... LOL !

                            His recent rebuild (including going turbo) on the Swift is absolutely ridiculous. He did a 1.38.9 in it in Qually as SMSP which is just mental !

                            Josh Buchan is a bloke i don't know much about - what has he been running ?

                            The older i get, the better i was...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              He’s from Formula Ford and Formula 3 experience. Goes alright and another nice bloke.
                              Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                              "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X