No announcement yet.

FORMULA ONE Gulf Air Bahrain GP 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh I think it starts at 10pm here, I'll watch about an hour but I think I'll be taking the headphones to work tomorrow and watching the rest of the race on Kayo.....
    Originally posted by Mr Purple
    Wow. This guy was laughed off boost cruising and he shows up here, It's like getting beaten up by a two year old and then taking on an 800 pound gorilla.

Comment

11pm start in WA.
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Oh well, won't be up for that then
        Originally posted by Mr Purple
        Wow. This guy was laughed off boost cruising and he shows up here, It's like getting beaten up by a two year old and then taking on an 800 pound gorilla.

Comment

They give no shits for us, we are not their target market. TV rights are where the money is at.
          Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Some good battles, stat was 10 of the 20 drivers had a race win
            Maz is shit
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

barely looked in control of the car at all
              Originally posted by Jim
              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Tsunoda!!

Comment

Pretty solid drive from HAM there to go that long on his last set of tyres. Agreed with the commentary, Max giving the place back was the right thing to do, just at the wrong time.

Pretty decent start to the season that's for sure.
                  MY06 RColt

Comment

If you are going to watch a Kayo replay, you gotta be up early. I usually get up at 5am and then all finished by 7am.

Great race, disappointing to see Dan miss out on the battle with Lando on lap 1 (or was that lap 2??). Was damn clean and fair between the two of them.
                    Max was definitely pissed off he had to give that place back. I thought he would have been able to get Lewis back.
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

What an awesome race - plenty of action and action to the last lap.

Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Classic Auto Fabrications:
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class...88753937823811

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                          If you are going to watch a Kayo replay, you gotta be up early. I usually get up at 5am and then all finished by 7am.

Great race, disappointing to see Dan miss out on the battle with Lando on lap 1 (or was that lap 2??). Was damn clean and fair between the two of them.
                          Max was definitely pissed off he had to give that place back. I thought he would have been able to get Lewis back.
                          Dan always looks to struggle on cold tyres.
                          Max's slide after letting Hamilton back past put him too far behind with the number of laps remaining.

Steiner needs to tell Mazepin that his goal is to finish races. If he pushes hard or goes slow it doesn't matter, he'll still finish 18/19/20th, so no point binning it.
                          My car
                          Corolla
                          I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Max lost that, lucy was lucky.

I dont think the Dan and Lando show will be what any one expects.
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

The HAAS looks like a pig to drive. The commentators got stuck into Mazapin when he had a spin but Schumacher did the same thing but with less serious consequences,

Comment

Originally posted by womblesti View Post
                                The HAAS looks like a pig to drive. The commentators got stuck into Mazapin when he had a spin but Schumacher did the same thing but with less serious consequences,
                                Yeah - doesn't suit the anti Nikita narrative.

Take last years worst car, known for issues in the rear end
                                Remove even more downforce from the rear end
                                Spend not a single cent trying to change car or improve it
                                Add two rookies with SFA testing time
                                Wish them all the best
                                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Working...
                                X