Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 - We all know it is the San Marino Grand Prix

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post

    Available on line..
    Cheers for the reply

    Im a Pinot Noir kind of guy....hopefully there is some of that available too

    Comment


      #17
      FP1 was live for like a minute and Mazaspin was in the gravel. Bantergard was there to capitalise

      Click image for larger version  Name:	FEE6FE48-B1E8-4007-B11A-6B1F1CBD9910.png Views:	0 Size:	743.5 KB ID:	7244711

      Comment


        #18
        I quite like the more conversational tone of commentary without Crofty, suits the FP1 vibe...
        ---
        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

        Comment


          #19
          Mazaspin in the wall ........again
          /csh Racing

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

            Cheers for the reply

            Im a Pinot Noir kind of guy....hopefully there is some of that available too
            No. They don’t do any women’s cocktails.

            Shiraz and Cab Sav only.

            Mine arrived today

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I quite like the more conversational tone of commentary without Crofty, suits the FP1 vibe...
              Fully agreed. Really enjoying the variation on commentators that have been shuffled around this year. Having Natalie thrown in the mix adds to it too

              Originally posted by Cplus View Post

              No. They don’t do any women’s cocktails.

              Shiraz and Cab Sav only.

              Mine arrived today
              Hahaha

              Comment


                #22
                https://hasmazepinspuntoday.com/
                this signature intentionally left blank

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                  Fully agreed. Really enjoying the variation on commentators that have been shuffled around this year. Having Natalie thrown in the mix adds to it too
                  Thinking about it more, I think giving Natalie the Friday FP1 session has changed it from feeling over sensationalised by Crofty’s tone rising every single time some slightly irregular happens, to it being a proper feel of what the session is for the teams.

                  I think the way it’s covered more as a conversation and as a trigger for more in-depth commentary on the FP1 processes and outcomes as action unfolds in the track is what the coverage needs (and obviously it’s not suitable for the Qualifying or Race). I feel I get more information at the price of a little less “dramatics”.
                  ---
                  Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Aaron View Post

                    Thinking about it more, I think giving Natalie the Friday FP1 session has changed it from feeling over sensationalised by Crofty’s tone rising every single time some slightly irregular happens, to it being a proper feel of what the session is for the teams.

                    I think the way it’s covered more as a conversation and as a trigger for more in-depth commentary on the FP1 processes and outcomes as action unfolds in the track is what the coverage needs (and obviously it’s not suitable for the Qualifying or Race). I feel I get more information at the price of a little less “dramatics”.
                    Nail--------->Head

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I know Dan usually keeps a bit in his pocket for qualifying but he’s a long way back from Nando so far

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                        I know Dan usually keeps a bit in his pocket for qualifying but he’s a long way back from Nando so far
                        Dan got lucky today with landos lap getting deleted but 6th is not too bad
                        RB26......................Again

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Perez > Max is a good troll.

                          I didn’t get to see Lando’s lap, how much slower would it likely be to have stuck within the limits?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                            Perez > Max is a good troll.

                            I didn’t get to see Lando’s lap, how much slower would it likely be to have stuck within the limits?
                            2/5s of fuck all slower. Lando deserved that p2
                            RB26......................Again

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Pace is there then, should make for good racing!

                              Comment


                                #30
                                You beauty Checo.
                                2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                                2007 KTM 250 SX

                                Originally posted by Monza
                                I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X