Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
    i assume Mazespin is under the 107% ?
    Yes, he isnt miles off, but he is consistently on the wrong side of the clock, compared to the rest of the field, but more importantly, compared to his team mate

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
      i assume Mazespin is under the 107% ?
      Yeah, fairly comfortably last race. 107% would have been 1:23.8, he qualified at 1:20.9.

7% is a lot in F1 terms.

Comment

What made that race a bit meh to watch was the coverage , not the race. The directors/producers need shooting. They would have missed 20-30 odd passes. The mid field race was great. Alonso managed to claw back 2 seconds in 3 laps and pass ric for example.

Not my fave race by a long way, but not the worst.

TV proddy cunts need to get their shit together.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Classic Auto Fabrications:
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class...88753937823811

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
            What made that race a bit meh to watch was the coverage , not the race. The directors/producers need shooting. They would have missed 20-30 odd passes. The mid field race was great. Alonso managed to claw back 2 seconds in 3 laps and pass ric for example.

Agreed. I'm glad I have access to the onboards and found myself switching to them a few times during this race. Normally I don't need to, but it was easy to tell a pass was coming up and the main feed hadn't switched to the battle.

The race was a bit meh overall, won't be in a rush to rewatch this one.
            My car
            Corolla
            Originally posted by brasher
            I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

I thought it was just me imagining things this year, I've been thinking the same. We miss so many mid pack battles while we watch some front runners circulate and manage their tyres. Left me wondering if the likes of Merc or RBR has a sook behind closed doors regarding total air time. last couple years when Lewis fucked off into the sunset, he got very little coverage.

Trying to find a positive in ricci's slow start to the year, looks bit more comfortable to push on the starts/re-starts than he was in the Renault.

Comment

Working...
              X