• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merc was meant to be slow here.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

This season is looking bad for Dan, not even close to Norris.
      Anyone have some insight into the issues he's having with the car or is it just that he's too old?

Comment

I think because Norris learned the ropes on the McLaren he is dialled into it perfectly. It is starting to look concerning that Dan will never catch up after giving Lando the confidence boost. Hopefully I’m proven wrong. Seb is finally making some gains so fingers crossed for Dan.

Comment

Dan will get there.
          ​​​​​​if not everyone starts from 0 next year.

Comment

Dan beats Lando.

100 huh. The numbers keep piling up.

Comment

Great to see Dan out qualy Lando.

Perez is getting a spanking from Max

Comment

Isn't Alonso supposed to bring a second to a car why is he behind Orcon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Loh View Post
                  Great to see Dan out qualy Lando.

Perez is getting a spanking from Max
                  I heard some info from the commentators that RBR said he would have had Max in qualy last week but there was a 15mph wind that destroyed his last hot lap. Apparently he’s a bucketload closer than the last team mates

Comment

Fernandina with the eye liner

Fingers crossed for a good start from Max, so that we might actually have a race on tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post
                      Isn't Alonso supposed to bring a second to a car why is he behind Orcon?
                      It's almost like he's past his prime and should have stayed in retirement, just like Schumacher.

Comment

He'll be fine.

Just like Dan worst ever season to start in a new car.

Comment

McLaren sound like they have a bit more pace in them:
                          Lando Norris - Not a perfect qualifying today. We were quite unlucky with some traffic in Q1 run one, so that put us on the back foot as we needed a second set of tyres when we should've been safe. I picked up some damage after my first runin Q3, and the final run wasn't clean either, which was quite important in the end with how much the tack was evolving and the wind was changing.
                          Andreas Seidl - We had a competitive car today, but unfortunately didn't get everything out of Q3. Lando's car was damaged after his first run in Q3, which he had to do on used tyres after losing one set of new tyres due to the incident in Q1. On Daniel's side, we didn't complete the lap before the flag, as cars bunched up at the end of the the out lap and he wasn't able to get in his second attempt on new tyres. As always, we will analyse, look into the details & learn from it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...rst_run_in_q3/

Tsunoda better get his arse in to gear soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            Dan beats Lando.

100 huh. The numbers keep piling up.
                            Not really on merit though. Lando was faster than Dan in Q1 and Q2 and his slowest lap was his Q3 lap. Dan's Q3 lap was faster than Landos Q2, but by less than a 10th. If Lando got a clean lap then he most likely would have been faster.

In saying that Dan also missed out on a second run in Q3 and had better session to session progression so he is getting there, but he isn't there yet. As yoh mentioned it's the worst season to jump in a new car and everyone that has is really feeling the lack of seat time. The budget cap and fear of damaging the car pushing the limits on friday doesn't help either.

I wonder if Dan will ever be able to run Brembos on his car. I remember the carbon insudtries debacle in 2015. I think ever since he has only run Brembos

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Last edited by vet 180; 09-05-21, 09:38 PM.
                            Originally posted by Babalouie
                            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

The threat of rain has showed up on the laptop screens in the pitlane....

Please please please rain...its the best chance we have of an eventful race

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                                Not really on merit though. Lando was faster than Dan in Q1 and Q2 and his slowest lap was his Q3 lap. Dan's Q3 lap was faster than Landos Q2, but by less than a 10th. If Lando got a clean lap then he most likely would have been faster.

In saying that Dan also missed out on a second run in Q3 and had better session to session progression so he is getting there, but he isn't there yet. As yoh mentioned it's the worst season to jump in a new car and everyone that has is really feeling the lack of seat time. The budget cap and fear of damaging the car pushing the limits on friday doesn't help either.

I wonder if Dan will ever be able to run Brembos on his car. I remember the carbon insudtries debacle in 2015. I think ever since he has only run Brembos

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Lando had a clear Q3 lap, and two of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X