• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austria 2

Formula 1 BWT Grosser Preis Von Österreich 2021
    Formula 1 BWT Grand Prix of Austria 2021
    (for you non-Austrian speaking plebs)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-01 081030.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	7266690

Hope this passes the tremolo test.
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Bought to you by.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1584377510571.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	7266694

Name:	1624540003901.png
Views:	257
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	7266695

Name:	1549364313292.png
Views:	260
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	7266696

Name:	1532010034066.png
Views:	266
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	7266697

Name:	1612284585057.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	7266698

Name:	1614359315039.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	7266699
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

So bland

Comment

A funny way for the weekend to kick off, with the Lewis and Toto show backtracking on last weeks highly dubious claims that there would be no more upgrades on the car this year, after James Allison contradicted them by saying that there were, in fact, more upgrades coming, to which Lewis then said that he always knew about those updates in the pipeline???

Just focus on the racing, and less of the weak mind games please chaps

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
          A funny way for the weekend to kick off, with the Lewis and Toto show backtracking on last weeks highly dubious claims that there would be no more upgrades on the car this year, after James Allison contradicted them by saying that there were, in fact, more upgrades coming, to which Lewis then said that he always knew about those updates in the pipeline???

Just focus on the racing, and less of the weak mind games please chaps
          With Lewis I reckon that's more him whinging that he wasn't fast enough and didn't win and just blabbed that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

With Lewis I reckon that's more him whinging that he wasn't fast enough and didn't win and just blabbed that out.
            It's been easy being #humblessed and praising your team when your winning by considerable margin.
            Lately in the interviews the cracks are appearing, he's been full neg on most things team and car related, crying underdog and hard done by, yet offers no critical analysis of his own performance in instances he's clearly dropped the ball.

Every time he shits on the car or the teams performance, it really just shows the world how much the team and the car have been his edge over the competition and its diminishing his GOAT stature.

Comment

Dan to bounce back and get in the top 10
              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

It's been easy being #humblessed and praising your team when your winning by considerable margin.
                Lately in the interviews the cracks are appearing, he's been full neg on most things team and car related, crying underdog and hard done by, yet offers no critical analysis of his own performance in instances he's clearly dropped the ball.

Every time he shits on the car or the teams performance, it really just shows the world how much the team and the car have been his edge over the competition and its diminishing his GOAT stature.
                x2, though webber dis agrees. He reckons the team has dropped the ball a few times.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

False on most counts, but that is the standard for most forums and Lewis haters.
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

As for results, step softer on tyres - might change it up a little but it'll be RBR Merc Ferrari McLaren again.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

False on most counts, but that is the standard for most forums and Lewis haters.
                      I dont have the energy for hate, but I will call it as I see it: The car is the GOAT, not either of the drivers. See Russel's performance for reference.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Explains why Bottas has all those wins, poles and titles huh.

Comment

That says more about Bottas than it does about Lewis. Russell was beating him after two minutes in the car.

Comment

^What he said

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            Explains why Bottas has all those wins, poles and titles huh.
                            Bottas was right in the ballpark with Massa while they were together at Williams, of course that's after he learnt to play 2nd fiddle for 6-7 years at Ferrari

Comment

Good to see the Mercs having to actually push at a race event now. Still fastest in P2 but a few errors from them both including #blessedone

Comment

Working...
                              X