No announcement yet.

Austria 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the rule though, if a car is along side you have to give them racing room. With that second incident with Charl he wasnt just along side he was marginally ahead moments before Perez ran him off the track. It wasn’t a divebomb either, Perez had ample time to adjust his line.
    Originally posted by Jim
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Did we all enjoy hearing about how great British fans are?

I’m not sure Crofty understands there are other nations forced to listen to his drivel about how British fans are the best in the world?
      ---
      Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
        You mean because it was raining and catching people out?

LOL
        Was it rain again that made #blessed push too hard and run of the track and damage his floor?

Jokes aside they are definitely having to work a lot harder for it and yes even god himself makes mistakes when the playing field is levelled

Comment

Good to see a changing of the guard and end of era of mercedes domination

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
          Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
          Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
          Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

What a weekend of quality F1!!!! Quali and the race were SO GOOD!!!

Lando was on fire as usual in quali, and Im still in disbelief that he was ahead of Max until the very last corner...the performances he is putting in with the McLaren are the class of the field, and it seems like only a matter of time before he bags his first pole. After Dans poor quali, I was extremely happy for his race to go a lot better.

Max managed the race well, and to have Lewis missing from the podium again, is really making me believe that RBR may very well win the cup this year...I think that the real proof of that will be at Silverstone, because if RBR are stronger than Merc there too, then they will have beaten them on pretty much all types of circuits.

And whilst a lot of people say that the stands are just full of "soccer hooligans" and not true F1 fans, I loved having a packed GP again for the first time since 2019, and the atmosphere they added was electric....Can you imagine what Zandvoort is going to be like?

2021 F1 FTW

Comment

Was a great race.

Lando's penalty was BS.

Good to see lewis get out of the way when asked.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
                Good to see a changing of the guard and end of era of mercedes domination

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                If Verstappen wins this season, beating Lewis, does that mean (like Alonso before him beating Schumi) he's now the GOAT?
                "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

If Verstappen wins this season, beating Lewis, does that mean (like Alonso before him beating Schumi) he's now the GOAT?
                  He's in an inferior car to the Mercedes so surely

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

I don't think he is this season. So far, RB has more poles and wins than Merc. Max is 32 points up on Lewis, but really should be 50 points up after Lewis was gifted a lap at the Imola race and was able to recover to 2nd.

Will be interesting to see if Merc can respond.

Comment

Originally posted by 36 View Post

I don't think he is this season. So far, RB has more poles and wins than Merc. Max is 32 points up on Lewis, but really should be 50 points up after Lewis was gifted a lap at the Imola race and was able to recover to 2nd.

Will be interesting to see if Merc can respond.
                      But we decided having the fastest car means nothing when youre the GOAT?
                      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Do we need to use italics now?

Comment

Take the car and perceived performance differential out of the equation, Max has been the more consistent driver this year.

Italy - Into the gravel trap
                          Monaco - Poor Qualy
                          Baku - Who put that button there?
                          Austria 2 - Who put that ripple strip there?

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

LOL why is this not in italics.

Originally posted by brasher
                            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Glad to see a change in form since 2014, but theres still a way to go in this season, and if anyone has the ability to turn it around, it will be Mercedes.
                              /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

LOL why is this not in italics.
                                Figured if I did you wouldn't reply. Seriously though whats up with ya boi pounding the kerb? Very unlike him

Comment

Working...
                                X