Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all this banging on about 51 G impact, FFS Grosjean was 67G, tangled up in a barrier and on fire and he just climbed out and jogged away. Bloody Dutch pussy.
    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
      Thats a load of shit. He made the corner easily even after banging wheels which would make it harder. F1 cars are not mario carts. I am thhe only one that finds irony in the that 24 hours earlier cars were almost identically swapped and Lewis had to get out of it on the out side to avoid a collision? Max didnt give Lewis the same courtesy and the result is history.

Horners coments after spain and now silverstone just make him look like a hypocrite. Easy for them to dish it but they cant take it
      Yep 100% this!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
        And all this banging on about 51 G impact, FFS Grosjean was 67G, tangled up in a barrier and on fire and he just climbed out and jogged away. Bloody Dutch pussy.
        And this lol

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

Probably assumptive statement!
          How so? You could argue that Hamilton's increased resolve came from needing to regroup after the sprint race result. Without it, he would have most likely come second as indicated by the sprint race.
          "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
          (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
          Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

I assume he meant this, but idk
            Originally posted by TK
            may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

Yeah but because max is a cunt...... He had it coming so its case closed.
              Seconded! Carry out the motion!
              Last edited by Smudge; 21-07-21, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                I'm sure Max has copped a bigger impact from Jos.
                My car
                Corolla
                Originally posted by brasher
                I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                  Redbull have come out overnight claiming to have data from Hamiltons car, proving that he went into Copse, faster on lap 1, than at any other time in the race, and they claim that at that speed and trajectory, there is no way that he could have made the corner in any way, without colliding with Max.

Will be interesting to see if the FIA will consider the new data, in regard to a possibly harsher penalty.
                  That is how overtaking works though. You have to be faster on entry, slower on exit to compensate, and end up slower overall but you’ll get in front of the other guy. So of course he’ll be quicker at that point than any other lap because the other laps he was trying to get around the track as quick as possible whereas this one he was trying to get in front of a car.

I do still think that the accident was basically Hamilton’s fault but Max drives with his elbows well out so has to expect others will do it occasionally.

Comment

Somebody needs to tell Red Bull to pull their bloody head in, the way they are banging on and on about the accident is not a good look. If they want to compete at the pointy end of the field then there are going to be occasional incidents. The best you can hope for is a fair judgement and suitable penalty, and I think they got that on sunday.

They are banging on about it costing 2.5 million now, I've always said 'don't put on a track something you can't afford to lose'. they seem to have really lost sight of where they are and what they are doing. Bernie should ring his mate Horner and give him a tune up. Hell, even Gene Haas should call him and set him right, Horner's driver had a crash whilst fighting for 1st, not with his team mate whilst collecting no points. I'm sure Gene would happily find the 2.5 million to be fighting for first.

Take the cost of the car from Max's pay, then he'd pull his elbow's in, he could have been arguing over 7 points not 25 it's all in his child like hands.

You don't win a motor race on the first lap, but you can lose it.
                    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

It's just redbull politicing. Nothing more, nothing less.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Redbull could learn a thing or two from Honda:

Comment

New angles with awesome onboards

https://youtu.be/QcADs-Wluwg

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                            New angles with awesome onboards

https://youtu.be/QcADs-Wluwg
                            Thanks for posting this up, Luke. That was a brilliant perspective, and helps to show exactly how quick things happen at ground level

I have no idea why Liberty dont use these 3D cameras in the world feed, like they do in Indycar and MotoGP

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Thanks for posting this up, Luke. That was a brilliant perspective, and helps to show exactly how quick things happen at ground level

I have no idea why Liberty dont use these 3D cameras in the world feed, like they do in Indycar and MotoGP
                              Because they want to encourage people to pay for F1 TV so need a point of difference.
                              Originally posted by brasher
                              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

oh cool so I can get the fully featured F1 Tv now in australia?

Oo___oO

Comment

Working...
                                X