Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that appeal went well for Redbull, maybe they should have got Trulli to bring some pictures

Comment

Yep they certainly lost the plot using Albon and Perez to create evidence on and off track. And apparently attacking Sir Hambones goodwill. Press Conferences will be the best part of this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
        Yep they certainly lost the plot using Albon and Perez to create evidence on and off track. And apparently attacking Sir Hambones goodwill. Press Conferences will be the best part of this weekend
        Cry's about the cost of the crash - spends a day recreating it and $1000's on lawyers they should hire William Storey already and take there silly show to the next level

Comment

They have lawyers on retainers anyway, but at least we can finally move on from this and get on with racing again.

This weekend should be MEGA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
            oh cool so I can get the fully featured F1 Tv now in australia?

Murdock says no.
            GT-P
            Bandsenkowagon

Comment

Originally posted by data_mine View Post

Murdock says no.
              Im glad he doesnt make the rule overs here...The company I get F1 from has decided to give us F1 TV Pro all for the extremely fair price of free...its so bloody good having all the extra feeds. Now I will have 2 laptops in front of the tv on the floor to have onboard cameras and the race tracker data etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Im glad he doesnt make the rule overs here...The company I get F1 from has decided to give us F1 TV Pro all for the extremely fair price of free...its so bloody good having all the extra feeds. Now I will have 2 laptops in front of the tv on the floor to have onboard cameras and the race tracker data etc
                Please stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post

Please stop it.

Comment

Working...
                  X