Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better showing by Dan in qualifying this week. Pretty much on pace with Lando.
    My car
    Corolla
    Originally posted by brasher
    I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Very interesting Qualy, Lewis definitely bought his A game and Max had some pretty bad understeer.
      Glad that Dan did way better. George's lap with the crowd cheering the whole way was pretty god damn cool. Would have been epic to be there.
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Great to see Lewis having to push so hard to stay in front now he has competition. Unless TJ has some intel on some very localised rain at Vale for those few seconds?

Comment

That was a brilliant first day on track, and if its anything to go by, we are going to have a ripper of a weekend ahead.

Lewis definitely tidied things up between P1 and Sprint Quali...but even with his slide at Vale, he managed to stay ahead. Max's car was clearly not as pointy as usual, so at least there is a visible reason why he wasnt as fast as a lot of people were expecting him to be.

Russel's lap was MEGA. and he got bigger cheers the whole way around than even Lewis. Electric atmosphere indeed

Graet to see Dan come out of the box firing on all cylinders, and matching Lando more than any other weekend this year...hopefully he can get a top 6 on Sunday

Bring on the sprint race!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
            Much better showing by Dan in qualifying this week. Pretty much on pace with Lando.
            Dan was quicker through the Q1 and 2 interestingly. Dan was also giving Lando the tow which was apparently worth a tenth or so. Great to see him on it. Both Lando and Dan didnt improve from their first lap of Q3

Russels lap was epic!

Lewis could have gone a little quicker as he was up on the first 2 sectors before his slide and his first lap is what counted.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
            Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Fell asleep and missed all Friday activities.

Mega by George.
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                Fell asleep and missed all Friday activities.

Mega by George.
                Mega indeed...and ever more so, he was only 1 and a half tenths off 4th place!!!

Even though I dont think they will, Merc need to put him next to Lewis in 2022 for the good of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Mega indeed...and ever more so, he was only 1 and a half tenths off 4th place!!!

Even though I dont think they will, Merc need to put him next to Lewis in 2022 for the good of the sport
                  George is hitting his groove, needs to get into a better team in '22, otherwise he'll be wasted.
                  My car
                  Corolla
                  I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

I thought he was going to get announced at Merc this weekend. There were noises that there was going to be a big announcement and following him on Instagram there have been more subtle Merc things he has been doing/saying.
                    But in saying that, Valtteri played the team game with giving Lewis a tow and I doubt he would have done that had he just found he has getting to boot.
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Russel ''ll be driving a car with a merc engine next year, maybe a Mclaren'.

Yes I know it was a joke.

How good did the v 10 sound in the background during the post quali interviews.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

So according to the MD of Silverstone, if they were forced to hold the GP without spectators they would have gone bust... is there ever a time when the track is not on the verge of going bankrupt??? It's like every year its hanging on by a thread
                        /csh Racing

Comment

The session seems weird to me. Two pracs, qualy, parc fereme, sprint then main event makes more sense.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
                            So according to the MD of Silverstone, if they were forced to hold the GP without spectators they would have gone bust... is there ever a time when the track is not on the verge of going bankrupt??? It's like every year its hanging on by a thread
                            yeah seems like a tough one. My mate who lives nearby said tickets were £400 pp for Sunday alone. Not sure if that’s a seat or what but he said it’s 4 times the price of going to most other European races. Based on those numbers you can see why it makes money on this event

Comment

Sooo.... I kinda like this sprint business I think. 2 races for the price of 1. Not that they're allowed to call the 17 lap version a "race"...

Good result for Max. Lewis whinging about power. Alonso had a great start.

Comment

Good to see dan racy as well
                                Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Working...
                                X