Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great. I was quite drunk.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

I quite enjoy seeing Lewis being spanked off the line

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
      Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
      Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

I reckon if they allow the cars out of parc ferme between the sprint and the race, all the concerns I've hear of go away.

he ability to make changes would make the main race less predictable. As it stands, we know what the top 6 or 7 places will be.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

yeah seems like a tough one. My mate who lives nearby said tickets were £400 pp for Sunday alone. Not sure if that’s a seat or what but he said it’s 4 times the price of going to most other European races. Based on those numbers you can see why it makes money on this event
          In 2019 it was just over 500quid for 3 days of grandstand seats and 2 nights of camping.
          Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
          having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

what??? fuck me melbs for a saturdaywandering about is $80
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              what??? fuck me melbs for a saturdaywandering about is $80
              3 days GP and 2 nights camping at silverstone would be a very different experience than a Saturday wandering at albert park.

In 2014 I did general admission at Spa and camping at Monza and I massivly regret not camping at Spa. It really is a phenomenon expirence

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Jesus H, that was the most boring thing I've seen in a while.

Comment

Is Jenson Button Ok, he seemed moving very awkwardly during the grid walk with Marring Brundle.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

In 2019 it was just over 500quid for 3 days of grandstand seats and 2 nights of camping.
                    Sounds about right 2012 Suzuka 3 day pass (Friday free roam, Sat/Sun Grandstand at T1) was $800 or so.
                    If in doubt power out

Comment

Fucking Lewis
                      having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Strap-on looks fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
                          Fucking Lewis
                          No Lewis fan, but fair play to him, strapon love
                          ​​loves to get the elbows out, he just got elbowed.
                          Last edited by MZ21; 19-07-21, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I’ll wait for the stewards but till then I’m blaming Lewis.

Comment

100% Lewis fuckup.

Max left space. Lewis overcooked it and didn't even make the apex.

​​​​

Comment

Lol, Toto sent an email. That’ll show ‘em.

Comment

Working...
                                X