Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50 I reckon…they both weren’t doing themselves any favours. Was surprising they didn’t come to blows earlier, 2 other contacts prior to the prang. Long time coming…inevitable.

Comment

That RB is cooked. Let’s get Charlie up inside Louis and go again.
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

10 seconds for Lewis. Right answer.
        Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
        having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMOA View Post
          Lol, Toto sent an email. That’ll show ‘em.
          Toto friends with HARD CUNT ?
          /csh Racing

Comment

This may upset some people, but Hamilton truly is the fucking King of Silverstone. I am not a huge fan buuuut…

Given the options Hammo probably deserved either 5 or 10sec penalty despite Max’s shenanigans and obvious inexperience. Thought he might get fastest lap too but this will be so defeating for Max
            Originally posted by TK
            may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Max's radio after the crash
              https://streamable.com/lbdsxf
              My car
              Corolla
              Originally posted by brasher
              I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

I was wishing so hard for Charles to win that, sucks that Lewis won after that first lap crash, quite clearly his fault. Great to see good hard racing though.

Also good to see Dan have a good race again, long way off Lando at the end but so happy he kept Carlos behind.
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

The ButtHurt is so strong with the Orange Fans - you would have though Lewis Killed Mickey Mouse

Comment

Well that was pretty exciting.
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Penalty or no penalty it was important for Hamilton to assert himself over Verstappen. Too many times he's gotten away with that sort of shit, so now he'll think twice.

Comment

So happy Lewis didn't budge and won the race despite the penalty that i personally believe he shouldn't have gotten. So many times roles have been reversed and lewis managed to not crash. Max really squeezed him, thought he had it done and turned in quite hard mid corner. Lewis has sent him the msg I will not always be the one to yield, you want to raxe hard be prepared for the consequences.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

the difference for me is anytime Max has squeezed lewis this year it had all been low to Medium speed stuff. what Lewis did here was at high speed, high load and therefore the risk of injury was significant. im no particular max fan but my dislike of Lewis has gone to another level.
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

It was all good for Horner when Max was doing it to Lewis at Imola and Spain - short memories and all.

IMHO it was a 60/40 move but Charles proved you can race there.

Two of the best at the world utterly uncomprimising over a vital race moment - was always going to happen at some point.

TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Video for reference (clicky clicky)

Comment

Working...
                                X