Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Silverstone F1 GP + Bonus Friday Quali and Saturday 30 Min Sprint Race Spectacuar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
    So happy Lewis didn't budge and won the race despite the penalty that i personally believe he shouldn't have gotten. So many times roles have been reversed and lewis managed to not crash. Max really squeezed him, thought he had it done and turned in quite hard mid corner. Lewis has sent him the msg I will not always be the one to yield, you want to raxe hard be prepared for the consequences.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk
    Can't stand Hamilton, but got to agree. Max got a taste of his own medicine today.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
      IMHO it was a 60/40 move but Charles proved you can race there.
      ]
      Come on now, Charles had almost identical placement to Max at corner entry. Lewis made the apex and rode the curb a bit this time and now there is more thatn enough space for two.

I don't disagree the coming together was inevitable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lewischarles.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	7272453

Comment

Yup - to be fair he also had a much wider entry point too as Charles hadn't squeezed him over.

Nothing wrong with that either by Max - it's the only thing he could be expected to do.

Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1EF2D14C-F326-4E50-9CB3-2404C191E359.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	7272470

Comment

Oh Max is perfect and never cunted anyone

He an entitled little cunt and was great seeing him punted

Comment

Can't wait for Mazespin to punt him while being shown the blue flag LOL.

Comment

Not a huge fan of Hamilton, but Max had that coming. He didn't need to turn in so aggressive when he clearly knew Hamilton was beside him (he saw him and briefly turned his wheel left before turning it back right hard again). Max was expecting to be able to force his position as he always does. Hamilton today wasn't having any of it. Racing incident but if anyone is at fault for the collision it was Max. He had a ton of room to stay on the outside and probably could have reclaimed a clear lead exiting the corner.

Comment

max deserved everything he got there,
                  im a cunt
                  and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

10s penalty for that is a fucking joke. Kissed on the dick once again.

Comment

He was also penalised 2 championship points after the race.
                      Originally posted by TK
                      may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

As a racing incident - did it deserve more than a 10s penalty? probably not - but when you put it into context with he taking all the points off the only guy that's going to fight him for the championship? fuck his car, give him the biggest crash of his life etc seems shit.

Lewis was offline, was never going to go close to making the corner on that line without shoving Max off the track even if that was at corner exit - should have backed out of it, you need to give a driver alongside the space - Max did, same as Charlie did, difference being that Lewis was completely offline and you would have to say close to out of control.

Picking up a bit of understeer and nudging a dude you are racing - sure.. but recklessly doing it at 180mph - he should be better than that, Max couldn't have gone any wider and made the corner, Lewis wasn't ahead.

Charlie did a great job, so did Dan, and Perez taking that fastest lap off Lewis was fucking fantastic.

I also love the new off the chain Christian Horner, him fired up and not doing his smile and quiet shit is great.

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Ham could have been a car’s width closer to the corner or even chucked it up on the strips like he did with Leclerc

But Max does himself no favours deliberately moving around mid-corner (Woodcote, then Copse) and smashing his car into his competitors

But to go on and win despite a 10s and the way he chased Leclerc down was SO much better than the usual procession.
                          Originally posted by TK
                          may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper Read View Post
                              He was also penalised 2 championship points after the race.
                              2 penalty points no?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

2 penalty points no?
                                i was not even unaware of such things
                                but yes that’s correct, the article I read got it wrong

Originally posted by TK

Comment

Working...
                                X