Bathurst - CB21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkside View Post
    ^^^^ Thanks Nate. Wasn’t aware they were updating entry capacity. Engine rebuild is happening in Sydney. Has been dragging on for a year. Getting built in Sydney so current clusterfuck down there isn’t helping. Have cancelled some other entries I have had but CB’s policy isn’t so friendly in that regard so will just have to sit tight and hope I don’t miss out.
    I think it was just to remind people not to miss out. Pretty good uptake given the short time it's been open so far.
    Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
    Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

Originally posted by Nafe View Post

New PB = Bringing the Honda this time?
      Hahaha. No the Honda is slower than the GT4. Taking the GT4 and going for a sub 2:20

Comment

This is what flat through the kink @ over 250 looks like. 981 Porsche GT4. Got a wing and front splitter, this was in 2019 on Trofeos Rs. Took a while to build up to it. Didn't try in last year, the track didn't feel as sticky.

Last edited by cgk; 28-07-21, 09:01 AM.

Comment

^^^^ nicely driven. Nice to see the throttle trace to see absolutely no lift. I think I’m flat sometimes but the in car engine note tells of a slight lift. Pussy. 😂. Sub 2.20 is smokin fast in a GT4… or any road car really.

Comment

Hmm. I decided back after round 2 of the supersprint season that I would take the rest of the year off to sort the AW11's niggling issues. Might try and get it together for this event to round out the year..
            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

^^^^ nicely driven. Nice to see the throttle trace to see absolutely no lift. I think I’m flat sometimes but the in car engine note tells of a slight lift. Pussy. 😂. Sub 2.20 is smokin fast in a GT4… or any road car really.
              My PB lap there was a slight lift, was mid 90% but still not full flat so I know exactly what you mean. I didn't say 2:20 was possible, it is a goal. I have done a 2:23.3 so still alot of time to find.

Comment

^^^^^ 2.23 is still flying. I’m guessing you know Andrew Richmond ? Don’t think he is quite hitting those times in his thing. I’ve got unfinished business there. Hoping I can make it back.

Comment

^^^^^ 2.23 is still flying. I’m guessing you know Andrew Richmond ? Don’t think he is quite hitting those times in his thing. I’ve got unfinished business there. Hoping I can make it back.
                  Yeh I have met and spoken to Andrew a few times. He was in his Lotus last time IIRC so hopefully he brings the GT4 this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X