FIA Formula One Sponsorless Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIA Formula One Sponsorless Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps

Well after an agonisingly long 4 week Summer break, the travelling circus has arrived in Belgium for one of the favourite races on the calendar....Spa Francorchamps!!!!!

This track needs no introduction to anybody with even a vague interest in F1, or Motorsports in general....La Source, Eau Rouge, Raidillon, Le Combes, Malmedy, Rivage, Pouhon, Fagnes, Stavelot, Paul Frere, Blanchimont, and finally the Bus Stop....A 7km long Roller coaster is the best way to describe it.

Im absolutely fizzing to see what upgrades Red Bull and Mercedes bring this weekend, as there is no way either of them will be willing to risk doing nothing. Merc seemed to have gained back some of its top speed at Silverstone, so I expect both teams to be going light on the downforce to ensure they can pass others if they dont manage to put it on the front row in quali.

Personally, Im hoping for Max to bounce back with a win to gain back some much needed momentum after being taken out of the past 2 races, but in the eternal worlds of Murray Walker...Anything can happen in Formula One, and it usually does.

The weather isnt looking great, with VERY cold temps all weekend, and plenty of fog, showers and light rain over all 3 days....But of course, this is not a surprise to us

Locked and loaded for P1 on Friday night

P.S I know Im really being overly optimistic, but I am crossing all my fingers for a fairy tale result for Mick Schumacher. It is 30 years this weekend since his Dad made his F1 debut at the same track and if Mick could somehow get a point, I would be over the moon, and I expect the entire paddock would be too
    Last edited by Mr Ree; 25-08-21, 07:24 AM.

Im pissed off we don't have sponsors in our threads.

But yeah, roll on spa.

Usually some rain...mmmm
    Last edited by 9triton; 25-08-21, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
      Im pissed off we don't have sponsors in our threads.

But yeah, roll on spa.

Udually some rain...mmmm
      Yeah, I hear you there...as a compromise, I'll add a minor sponsor to the thread title for the Dutch GP

Comment

Rain scheduled all weekend.
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Vote 1 for FIA Formula One Automotive Superstore Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps.

Looking forward to this race. Best track on the calendar imo.

Comment

Sponsored by Heinz Mayonnaise?

Hopefully Max gets it done in front of all the Dutch supporters. Otherwise Hamo won't make it out of the car park!
            "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
            (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
            Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by 36 View Post
              Vote 1 for FIA Formula One Automotive Superstore Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps.
              Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
              Both are great suggestions and your votes have been put in the ballot box

Keep them coming chaps

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

Hopefully Max gets it done in front of all the Dutch supporters. Otherwise Hamo won't make it out of the car park!
                It’s spa, no one makes it out of the carpark for weeks.

Comment

FIA Formula One Performance Homes & Gardens Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps
                  Originally posted by Jim
                  I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                  What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                    FIA Formula One Performance Homes & Gardens Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps
                    Very good suggestion

Comment

FIA Formula One OnlyFans Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps

Comment

Originally posted by Greasystick View Post
                        FIA Formula One OnlyFans Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps

Comment

Originally posted by Greasystick View Post
                          FIA Formula One OnlyFans and PF patented in car safety tow ball Belgian GP at Spa Francorchamps
                          Does this work better.....

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

Does this work better.....
                            Hahahaha...It definitely does, but I have a sneaky suspicion that it will be too long for the forums character count rules

Comment

There has been a whole week of celebration of F1 at Spa this week, a facebook friend has been there running his A8 Arrows car, he even caught up with original driver Thierry Boutsen.
                              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Working...
                              X