F1 Zandvoort dutch oven windmill F1 race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Zandvoort dutch oven windmill F1 race

After last weekends thriller let’s hope for a race.
    Banked curves and heaps of Dutch karnts with orange flares.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Is it still raining?

More important though what rule can Aston Force Mercedes break this time around?
    ---
    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

track looks awesome. cant wait.

PS. there appears to be several low to medium speed corners which generally means dan will be pwn'd by lando all weekend long.....
      Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
      having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mh383sS8TL1r2iecmo1_250.gif
Views:	184
Size:	874.0 KB
ID:	7289484
        /csh Racing

Comment

https://youtu.be/GGu--_UHY_o
          2007 KTM 250 SX

I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Name:	tumblr_mh383sS8TL1r2iecmo1_250.gif
Views:	184
Size:	874.0 KB
ID:	7289484
            ha ha

Comment

and when in holland :

Name:	28dpou.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	7289537

Comment

Interesting fact. The official beer of the Grand Prix is shown in that image.
                2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
                  Interesting fact. The official beer of the Grand Prix is shown in that image.
                  Surely that now means that this counts as a sponsored thread?

Weather is looking dry all weekend thankfully, although some lighter rain would have made things even more interesting, as given how thin the track is, passing will be all but impossible unless mistakes are made.

Hopefully tyre deg plays a big enough role, given that there are a few long radius corners, and this leads to differing pace near the end of stints as otherwise it may be a case of follow the leader...Pole, or at least the front row, will be the main focus for Max and Lewis.

Cant wait to watch a race at a track that hasnt been on the calendar in 36 years, and also, a track that will let the 2021 version of F1 do what it does best and go through corners faster than seems possible.

Cmon Max!!!! Give your fans something to holligan chant about *waffle smiley*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Pole, or at least the front row, will be the main focus for Max and Lewis.
                    Stop the press! Next thing you'll be telling us that they want to win on Sunday.

Comment

A keen eye would note that the official title uses F1 twice.
                      This is from marketing experience to make the race twice as thrilling and to remind the drivers to go for the front row incase they were mistaken about their role.
                      2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

Kimi wlll dominate the news cycle, takes away from the farce of last week.
                        Originally posted by brasher
                        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Kimi has enlisted the services of Henry Rollins to write a parting spoken word speech.
                          2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

Bwoah
                            Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

From the last round - F1 fuckers don't allow embedding
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-jXK0RD6s

Comment

Working...
                              X