F1 Zandvoort dutch oven windmill F1 race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

I used to always get the Sky F1 Show which was played a couple of hours after P2, to give a brief rundown of what happened, but it hasnt been shown on my subscription feed for the past 2 years

Can you view it online anywhere?

The only shows I watch nowadays is theOfficial F1 Weekend preview with Will Buxton and Shiny Shoes, and all of the driver interviews

P.S Im with you there...I never thought the day would come where I would be cheering for Max, but yet, here we are...
    Can you get Kayo in unZud or looking for a "less expensive" version? On demand there.

How do you watch F1?

Edit: Torrent has the driver's press conference and the F1 show. This subreddit is pretty good for this stuff I remember now. I think they update the torrent over the weekend.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Motorsports..._on_sky_f1_hd/
    Last edited by Shonky; 03-09-21, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

Can you get Kayo in unZud or looking for a "less expensive" version? On demand there.

How do you watch F1?

Edit: Torrent has the driver's press conference and the F1 show. This subreddit is pretty good for this stuff I remember now. I think they update the torrent over the weekend.
      https://www.reddit.com/r/Motorsports..._on_sky_f1_hd/
      I subscribe to the Sky F1 UK feed through a provider here called Spark Sport, and for the most part, Im 100% happy with what I receive. I get all practice sessions, quali, race build up, the race, and the post race run down. But for some odd reason, they dont have "The F1 Show" as part of the package, nor do I get the driver interviews, but thats ok asI get all the driver interviews and the weekend preview from YouTube

P.S Kind of ironic that Sky TV NZ cant even pony up enough money to get the rights to the Worlds premiere motorsport category, and they have also lost MotoGP to Spark Sport this year too, which showed another failing in the boardrooms at Sky Sport NZ HQ...If it isnt Rugby, or Cricket, it seems youre out of luck lol

Comment

overhead shots look amazing, track is transformed
        looks awesome for hotlapping but remains to be seen how good for racing
        Originally posted by Jim
        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

It’s refreshing to see gravel traps. No need to monitor track limits here, the way it should be.

Also interesting looking at the grand stands, packed with not many masks to be seen.

Comment

Gravel traps, sand blowing onto the track, wind straight off the ocean, banking and undulations.

It has all the potential of being a really challenging race, or one as boring as shot because processional.

Am waiting for Stroll Force Aston to burst into flames so they don’t have to pass scrutineering.
            ---
            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

of all the tracks to have issues with fire marshalls and extinguishers…..
              Originally posted by Jim
              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Gravel traps, sand blowing onto the track, wind straight off the ocean, banking and undulations.

It has all the potential of being a really challenging race, or one as boring as shot because processional.

Am waiting for Stroll Force Aston to burst into flames so they don’t have to pass scrutineering.
                The wind is from the windmills, not the ocean.
                2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

...I never thought the day would come where I would be cheering for Max, but yet, here we are...
                  this, but Max seems to have matured a lot in the last few seasons.

also enjoying a proper title fight irrespective of the winner.

Comment

Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Loh View Post

this, but Max seems to have matured a lot in the last few seasons.

also enjoying a proper title fight irrespective of the winner.
                      Agree with you there...his arrogance when he first came onto the scene didnt endear many to him, and I think that I have always been a big supporter of Dan, I was always a bit salty that RBR gifted Max the ideal strategy to win in Spain 2016 after the Mercs parked up in the gravel...I felt from that day onward, the team only had eyes for Max, so I guess I disliked him for that.

But now, with the title fight being so close, I have to back the guy, to try and stop the monotony of staying up unitl 3.30am every Monday morning to see Lewis win again

Ferrari certainly looked strong on their one lap pace, but it remains to be seen how they fare over a race distance, although if they can put it on the front row, the others will have to try and undercut them to get track position. Tyre deg should be quite severe foe the front left, so lets see how it all pans out

Lewis hasnt had much running due to Sebs red flag and his own engine issue, so that puts him on the back foot to a certain degree. Bottas would have done his best to gather data, but its sub optimal as Ron would say...

SO GOOD to see grandsatnds entirely packed again...I have no idea if you need to be fully vaccinated to buy a ticket, but social distancing seems to be a thing of the past in Holland. The crowd is going to bring a whole lot of atmosphere to the event come quali, and the race!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chew the fat View Post
                        Is Flavor Flav performing at the track?? anyone know what time roughly??
                        /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by chew the fat View Post
                          The painters called and want their jacket back

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Is Flavor Flav performing at the track?? anyone know what time roughly??
                            Flavor Flav always runs by his own clock

Yeeeeaaaaahh Boyeeeeee

Comment

don’t believe the hype
                              Originally posted by Jim

Comment

Its a sequel

Comment

Working...
                                X