No announcement yet.

F1 Zandvoort dutch oven windmill F1 race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of stacks in the 2's, all safety car IIRC.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

anyone got a stream for the race?
      Originally posted by ALLMTR
      the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

Kayo.
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Ricci didn't seem that far off the alpines on the soft.
          Put the hards on, now he's 11 sec down. Damn.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Fuck, Token can bitch can't he? could you imagine the eyes rolling in the Merc garage every time he whinged about his tyres. Just shut the fuck up and drive, leave the strategies up to the people who get paid to do it.
            Originally posted by Mr Purple
            Wow. This guy was laughed off boost cruising and he shows up here, It's like getting beaten up by a two year old and then taking on an 800 pound gorilla.

Comment

Lovely track.
              fast pace
              orange flares
              ????
              lewis tyres
              Profit Max
              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                Fuck, Token can bitch can't he? could you imagine the eyes rolling in the Merc garage every time he whinged about his tyres. Just shut the fuck up and drive, leave the strategies up to the people who get paid to do it.
                Yeah nah, merc messed up they should of put the softs on 20 laps to go like Lewis asked for. He may not have won it but would have had the chance to make a race of it.

Great race from Max in the end. Well deserved win.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                  The whole fucking race. Every radio was whinging

Comment

Bottas is definitely #1 Bitch in the arrangement isn’t he. Gets a fresh set of Softs, smashes every sector and lifts-coasts the last to “not attempt fastest lap”.
                    ---
                    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

I was really hoping BOT was going to finally show that he is sick of being put in that role, and the fact he didnt makes me think that there is still a tiny chance that he will still be next to Lewis next year....otherwise what reason would he have, apart from being a bitch, obviously??

Well controlled race by Max...managed to fight his way through the lapped traffic without putting himself in striking distance of Lewis...the crowd certainly got what they paid for and Im sure nobody left disappointed!!!

With all the pending cancellations in USA-MEX-BRA, hopefully Liberty and the FIA realise that putting on another race at Zaandvoort would be a good back up option...it would probably get a decent crowd too

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Bottas is definitely #1 Bitch in the arrangement isn’t he. Gets a fresh set of Softs, smashes every sector and lifts-coasts the last to “not attempt fastest lap”.
                        Well, it's not anywhere near in the running WDC, so it makes total sense for him to support his team and teammate. I'm sure Hamilton or Verstrappon would do the same if they happened to be in the same situation.

Comment

bottas is retirement planning. Got his new AMG last week as the equivalent of a gold watch retirement gift in the old days. he's out of the factory team and without a doubt already knows but why cut off the hand that feeds you. he could be a merc ambassador for the next 20 years, they might be helping him with his next seat and so on.
                          Last edited by fly510; 06-09-21, 09:02 AM.
                          Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                          having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                            I was really hoping BOT was going to finally show that he is sick of being put in that role, and the fact he didnt makes me think that there is still a tiny chance that he will still be next to Lewis next year....otherwise what reason would he have, apart from being a bitch, obviously??
                            Maybe we have it all wrong and Lewis is the one retiring end of the season, hence the slow announcement.

Comment

Why did Merc pit both their drivers anyway? There was like 2 laps to go and Lewlew already had fastest lap
                              Originally posted by Jim
                              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                                Why did Merc pit both their drivers anyway? There was like 2 laps to go and Lewlew already had fastest lap
                                I think they were concerned about tyre failure - and when you have that much of a lead over the pack you’re better off being 2nd/3rd 30 seconds behind than DNF.

Considering it’s happened a couple of times I get the caution.
                                ---
                                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Working...
                                X