Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Formula Uno Greenwater Gran Premio D'italia F1 Race+bonus Sprint Quali&Race 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIA Formula Uno Greenwater Gran Premio D'italia F1 Race+bonus Sprint Quali&Race 2021

Here it is chaps...The final race in this triple header

Its time to dust off those low downforce wings and engine covers, block up those cooling ducts to get as slippery as possible, and get ready to rev those engines past 11ty!!!

The Cathedral of Speed always delivers exciting racing, especially when the race leader ignores red lights, enters the pits, and gets put to the back of the grid for the restart in the fastest car

It will be the second time this year that the sprint race format will be used, so hopefully that leads to a slightly different grid than usual, for the race proper.

Merc have won 5 of the last 7 races here, and both Merc and Redbull are considering using this weekend to take a 4th power unit, as taking grid penalties here will hurt the least, given passing is the least difficult of all tracks. It will be interesting to see who blinks first in that regard.

Its looking like the weather will be fine and sunny all weekend, so highly unlikely to have any rain affect proceedings,

Cmon Max!!!!

Nar fuck Max in his butthole with a rusty auger, go go Wingman Bottass
    Originally posted by TK
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

it would be nice to see bottos give them the finger.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Is Don, is good

Comment

So is this where Valteri pulls his finger out and drives really well for the rest of the season and helps Max win the WDC?

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
            So is this where Valteri pulls his finger out and drives really well for the rest of the season and helps Max win the WDC?
            i really fucking hope so. Valteri this is James.....
            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

I think I might root for Mad Max again, but I'm still in hope that Dan can get further up the grid.

And again there is some good stuff in the Sky F1 show which I think they will repeat over the weekend.

[no spoilers]
              Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

Max as world champion please no god

Hopefully Max and Lewis crash at the first corner and then have a punch on

Kubica then wins on a crazy strategy

Comment

Originally posted by chew the fat View Post
                  I think I might root for Mad Max again, but I'm still in hope that Dan can get further up the grid.

And again there is some good stuff in the Sky F1 show which I think they will repeat over the weekend.

[no spoilers]
                  Gah...I still havent found this yet. Ill search again when I get home later today

Comment

LOL.

He'd need to be fast enough to influence things.
                    Originally posted by brasher
                    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I have only just remembered that because this weekend is the sprint race format, that means late as fuck sessions.........Boooooooooo!!!!

P1 is after midnight....gah

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

LOL.

He'd need to be fast enough to influence things.
                        That's what I'm saying. See if he now has a point to prove.

Shots every time the phrase "temple of speed" comes out.

Comment

Shots every time the phrase "temple of speed" comes out.

Comment

Kayo saying fp1 doesn’t start for another 30mins? What the fuck people?
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Watching FP1 from the temple of speed.

Greg Russel has the first person camera view this weekend which is pretty cool.
                              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Working...
                              X