Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Formula Uno Greenwater Gran Premio D'italia F1 Race+bonus Sprint Quali&Race 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late one for quali but looking forward to it
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Unusual seeing DR at the top of the time sheet
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

He was much closer to Norris which is nice. Shame he still got pipped but it’s promising

Comment

I didn't make to the end last night as sleep overcame me ... I think due to boredom.

Tonight I'm going to count the number of times the Sky lads say ''tow'.

Let's hope this new qualifying system disappears up its own rear end.
          Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

The Black Arrows certainly seem to have the upper hand this weekend, which was to be expected tbh.

Very surprised that the only penalties handed out in quali were for that pitlane incident, given how clumsy half of the grid was being on their warm up laps, trying to jockey for position. Its laughable, but part of Monza these days it seems.

Max was extremely fortunate to get the double tow from Gasly and Perez in Q3, or he could have easily been back on the third row.

Merc deciding to change Bottas' engine means he will start from the back of the grid in the race proper, which leaves Lewis with less help strategically, so hopefully that levels things out with Max who is more often than not fighting on his own.

Lets see if Max can somehow get a sniff of a tow from Bottas on lap one in the sprint race, and hopefully get ahead of Lewis heading into the Retafilo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
              The Black Arrows
              😂

Comment

Good song that
                The Black Sarrows - Chained To Da Wheel
                Originally posted by TK
                may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

"Bono, my P1 is gone"
                  My car
                  Corolla
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

"don't worry Lewis, we'll change his engine"

Oo___oO

Comment

Surely in a few hours they will order Hamilton through so he gets the three championship points then slow down Bottas to put pressure on Max.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Here we go. Sprint
                        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Well that went well.
                          Torque sells tow cars.
                          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Good pace from Dan. I get the impression it’s an easier track to get the right pace though compared to others.

Good preview into what is likely to be a snoozy race

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                              Good pace from Dan. I get the impression it’s an easier track to get the right pace though compared to others.

Good preview into what is likely to be a snoozy race
                              Agree on both points. Dan has done better this year at high corner speeds tracks. Must be a solid confidence boost beating his team mate and starting in from of him
                              Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                              having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

That race was pretty much all done after the first corner
                                Originally posted by Jim
                                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X