Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Formula Uno Greenwater Gran Premio D'italia F1 Race+bonus Sprint Quali&Race 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I yanked half my hair out in the last 10 laps haha. Fuck what a result, Mclaren must be over the moon right now. Dan better jump on the sim to perfect those left hand turns for his Nascar drive. Thought it was a racing incident w/ Max & Lewis but oh well.

Comment

I went straight to bed when the race finished but I was too hyped up after Dan's win to sleep, so I went back down to the tv and watched those pommies defend the Ham.

I'm on a big high now, so can we have another race next weekend instead of in 2 weeks time.
      Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

What a race.

I'm a Lewis fan, but I'm also a long term McLaren fan.

So happy for Dan, Lando and the team.
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

And they wouldn't shut up about the fucking sausage curb, it didn't contribute shit to the crash. It was wheel-to-wheel contact that lifted Max's car into the air.
          Ahhhh yeah it did. He hits the kurb, it then makes the car run on and into Lewis. Normally that's a wheel to wheel bang so the outcome was nuts.

Halo definitely saved his ass.

Comment

Yeh but the only reason he was on the curb was because Lewis squeezed him then moans of course when it all goes bad. And of course the stewards don’t want to upset the “Lewis” fans so max gets a penalty. What a joke.
            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

I don't think Max has any grounds to complain about Lewis not leaving him room. If the positions were reversed Max would have left even less room, as he has demonstrated in the past.

3 place penalty - fair enough. Wouldn't have been surprised to see that labelled a racing incident. RB will probably put a new engine in at the same time and off set the penalty.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D051FB01-0CE4-47A2-B69E-3371BBDDF7A9.jpeg
Views:	203
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	7293778
                My car
                Corolla
                I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Funny how any other time someone pulls a move exiting the pits the commentary is all about “cold tyres” and “never going to work”, when the Ham does it they commentary is all about not being given room.

The entire thing was inevitable the moment Hamilton chopped left approaching T1, puts Max on the outside and either forced a massive yield, or a push back against the squeeze.

They both should have got a good kick in the arse about it, and sent home with an equal penalty because in the entire sequence they basically were falling over each other.
                  Hamiltons line into turn one was never going to let him leave room for approaching turn 2. Max trying to hold on the approach to turn 2. Was always going to mean he had a high chance of being squeezed.

Then jointly they didn’t back out to try and end up with a drag race out of the corner.

But the real nail for me. Hamilton has another car on his head, and he’s trying to reverse out of the gravel trap. He was still trying to drive out while Max was walking behind the Mercedes.

Apportion blame for the crash in whatever way the Steward feel is fair, but the post crash delay in shutting down the car, and getting to safety deserves a massive penalty.
                  ---
                  Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Racing incident for me, both were not going to yield, so the inevitable happens.
                    RBR can thank their fucked up pitstop for that, else Max wouldn't have been anywhere near Lewis.

But fuck that for news........DANNY FUCKING RICCIARDO!!!!!! I was glued to my phone watching those last 10 laps, mostly watching the gap to Lando lol
                    That was even more tense than watching the F2 feature race. What a weekend for the Aussies at Monza!
                    Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
                    Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

Anyone else think that lando's 'is it best for us if i say here' was more about not having enough pace to have a go at passing? didn't feel like he was asking the team to let him by.
                      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

For two drivers not really in the drivers championship race (lando on 130ish and the two front runners in the 220s) you'd be fucking nuts to have a chop at Danny and put the teams best result in a decade on the line.
                        Last edited by burn is weird; 13-09-21, 09:17 AM.

Oo___oO

Comment

even the F2 race was good

F2 Feature Race Highlights | 2021 Italian Grand Prix - YouTube
                          Last edited by Stix Zadinia; 13-09-21, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Lol squeezed.

Those pesky stewards must be Lewis fans too huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Apportion blame for the crash in whatever way the Steward feel is fair, but the post crash delay in shutting down the car, and getting to safety deserves a massive penalty.
                              Hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahaha

Actually utterly laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
                                Yeh but the only reason he was on the curb was because Lewis squeezed him then moans of course when it all goes bad. And of course the stewards don’t want to upset the “Lewis” fans so max gets a penalty. What a joke.
                                Lewis has fans other than TJ?

Comment

Working...
                                X