Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA Formula Uno Greenwater Gran Premio D'italia F1 Race+bonus Sprint Quali&Race 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome weekend, getting to stand twice for the anthem on a Sunday night is pretty sweet.

I thought Massa’s comments about the accident were spot on, basically racing incident but he did say that Lewis should have squeezed max more on the entry of the corner so that max had no choice but to go over the curbs, basically do what max did to Lewis on the first lap.

Comment

Originally posted by IMOA View Post
      Awesome weekend, getting to stand twice for the anthem on a Sunday night is pretty sweet.

I thought Massa’s comments about the accident were spot on, basically racing incident but he did say that Lewis should have squeezed max more on the entry of the corner so that max had no choice but to go over the curbs, basically do what max did to Lewis on the first lap.
      exactl. and that is the difference between the two incidents.

i was actually suprised lewis didnt do that, why even give your opponent an option to pull along side for t2 when you can put them off on the entry and blame cold tyres for running wide?
      GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
      VF2 Redline Ute
      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

What a race! Dan had real pace at the start too, was surprised when Max couldn't get past.

Max ran ham wide at lap 1 turn 4, Lewis had to abort, same as Imola. Ham does the same to Max and he drives over him.

Max is a flog.

At least its not a boring season.

And thank fk for the Halo.

Comment

DANNY FUCKING RICCIARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been waaaaay too long between drinks for the Kiwi born team, but to get a one two with Lando is just the icing on the cake.

Lando played the team game perfectly, and will have endeared himself to anybody who he hasnt already got on side.

Lets hope that this is the start of a turn around for Dan...its amazing what a little kick of self belief can do when you're in a low point in your career.

I wont bother talking about THE incident of the race though...nothing to say that hasnt been said already....

Bring on Sochi and more epic 2021 F1 action !!!

Comment

btw how many of those F1 drivers are trying to get into the nickers of that hot tennis player Emma.

Click image for larger version  Name:	emma-raducanu-inspired-by-f1-daniel-ricciardo-is-my-favourite-driver-1488181.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	7293826
            Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

Comment

So happy for Ricci, genuine pace.
              Feels like the strong qualy in the wet at spa was the turning point for his confidence in the car.

I'm really surprised FIA gave out any penalty, Lewis did miss his apex whilst fighting for position again. I'm unsure what has been used as a comparable incident to base the need for any penalty either way.
              https://streamable.com/2a7zbi

Comment

Originally posted by chew the fat View Post
                btw how many of those F1 drivers are trying to get into the nickers of that hot tennis player Emma.

Click image for larger version Name:	emma-raducanu-inspired-by-f1-daniel-ricciardo-is-my-favourite-driver-1488181.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	7293826
                That was pretty fucking funny. Glad I'm, not the only one that saw it.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                  DANNY FUCKING RICCIARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been waaaaay too long between drinks for the Kiwi born team, but to get a one two with Lando is just the icing on the cake.

Lando played the team game perfectly, and will have endeared himself to anybody who he hasnt already got on side.

Lets hope that this is the start of a turn around for Dan...its amazing what a little kick of self belief can do when you're in a low point in your career.

I wont bother talking about THE incident of the race though...nothing to say that hasnt been said already....

Bring on Sochi and more epic 2021 F1 action !!!
                  lolwut?

He had no choice, and no chance.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

Lewis has fans other than TJ?
                    I am a LOT more of a Lewis fan than that piece of shit Max

Why is it that everyone on the grid knows how to race, except Max?? He collides with the entire field instead of racing them.
                    Originally posted by TK
                    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Yeah once Dan was told to pick up the pace he was slowly gapping Lando before and after the VSC, then set fastest lap on the last lap. I dont think a Lando win was assured even if they were allowed to race for it
                      Originally posted by Jim
                      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

No fucking chance.

And why the fuck would the team swap them?

Dr Hoon

Comment

I have no doubt Lando could have lapped quicker that Dan in clear air but he didn’t earn the opportunity to be in front to have a go. The switch wasn’t warranted and the team knew Dan could deliver- they pay all that money for his experience and race craft to make sure he can deliver when an opportunity arises

Comment

and deliver he did. 27 points!

Oo___oO

Comment

Also just like to clarify some things:

To those saying the commentators are always on Lewis’s side, this is simply untrue infact they were on Max’s side all the way through -until- after the race when they realised that they were wrong.

Stewards agree it was Max’s fault, he was penalised.

Max is a cunt.
                              Danny is legendary.
                              Originally posted by TK
                              may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper Read View Post
                                Also just like to clarify some things:

To those saying the commentators are always on Lewis’s side, this is simply untrue infact they were on Max’s side all the way through -until- after the race when they realised that they were wrong.
                                You couldnt have been watching the Sky broadcast then. Every commentator apart from Di-Resta was hard blaming Max. as i said, Herbert and Hill practically said he crashed into Lewis on purpose.
                                Originally posted by Jim
                                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X