FIA формула Один Русский Величественный Цена2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIA формула Один Русский Величественный Цена2021

Its time to get your best 90 deg turn on ....because iiiiiiiiits Sochi time!!!

With Max having the 3 place grid penalty from Monza hanging over his head, the track not being historically kind to the Redbull team, with lots of rain looming, on a track where overtaking isnt too difficult, I would expect that they will bolt in the new PU and take that penalty at the same time, then just turn the wick up for the rest of the season.

If I was Merc, I would take my engine penalty too, especially if rain is looking certain for the race, as they will (should) easily be able climb back through the field with all that downforce piled on.

As always, Im looking forward to the long run from the start line down to turn 1...it always produces spectacular incidents. Just ask the Torpedo...

Cmon Max!!! (I still cant believe im saying that)

ha ha - excellent comrade

Comment

did giggle.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

dan to go back to back this weekend. you heard it here first!!!
        Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
        having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Did anyone bring a hydrofoil wing package for this one?

https://twitter.com/wtf1official/sta...557412876?s=20

Comment

Hamilton, Lando, Max podium.
            Rain? Bottas to spin 16 times and then DNF after geing lapped by Mazepin and taking him out.
            My car
            Corolla
            Originally posted by brasher
            I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
              dan to go back to back this weekend. you heard it here first!!!
              I will hold you to that

Originally posted by St00ge View Post
              Did anyone bring a hydrofoil wing package for this one?

https://twitter.com/wtf1official/sta...557412876?s=20
              The pitlane was badly flooded too, with lots of the teams freight containers appearing to be floating on the water. Saturday is due for more rain than Sunday, but neither day appears at this stage to be a race stopping amount of precipitation...

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
              Hamilton, Lando, Max podium.
              Rain? Bottas to spin 16 times and then DNF after geing lapped by Mazepin and taking him out.
              Only 16? Hahaha You're too kind
              Last edited by Mr Ree; 23-09-21, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Chocolate Eclair is having a new upgraded PU fitted this weekend, so given he has already used his 3 allocated PU already, he will start from the back of the grid.

It is an upgraded battery store, and is supposedly good for less than 10hp.

Carlos will get the same upgrade at a later point in the season

Comment

Lucy and max to keep crashing, bottas for wdc.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Tough one for Merc - if Max takes penality, it means the normally pretty yellow free race should be fairly easy to win, gets Lewis back in front of title fight.

But they are always quick here, so why not take it at the same time and see how far up the field you can go.
                    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                      Tough one for Merc - if Max takes penality, it means the normally pretty yellow free race should be fairly easy to win, gets Lewis back in front of title fight.

But they are always quick here, so why not take it at the same time and see how far up the field you can go.
                      That is exactly my thought process...F1 is often about mirroring your main opponents strategy, give or take, so while not taking the penalty and walking to an almost certain easy win seems logical, it makes sense to mirror Max given he will quite probably fight back though the field to finish on the podium.

If Merc dont take the pain at this race, and Max manages to fight back to a podium, the points gain wont be aws big as Merc had hoped, and then that leaves Merc in a position to have to take the penalty at another race whee their car isnt as dominant and overtaking is harder, and thus risking possibly losing more points to Max.

Its a tough one, and like politics during covid times, Im glad I dont have to make the decisions...

Comment

If I was Merc, If Max does it, I'd do it for both guys... Leclerc has already done it, so it then puts Charles and Bottas in there to slow up Max...

TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

On the rationale that Merc have to take an engine at some stage, I can see the logic of doing an engine for Ham here.

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                          If I was Merc, If Max does it, I'd do it for both guys... Leclerc has already done it, so it then puts Charles and Bottas in there to slow up Max...
                          I wouldn't do it for Bottas. The biggest points gaps are at the top of the field - it's better for Merc to have a 1-2-3 of Bot-Ves-Ham than Ves-Ham-whoever. If Hamilton gets in front of Max, then you can try and engineer him in front of Bottas.

Comment

My weekly comedy show for TJ

Lewis and Max to take Power Units and start from the back. Their respective teams then to try and out strategise each other with Bottas and Perez to “control the pace” while waiting for their teammates to climb the field. Inevitably because they will mirror strategies it’s going to end up being another awkward messy moment between them.

However for Ferrari, McLaren and Racing Point it’s a case of “nows the time for big moves and shoulders out” to try and get bigger points hauls and claw over each other. These teams know if they can get track position they can hold it, and I don’t think there are any more “oh here comes a Mercedes/Redbull I’ll just let them go and accept 4th place” moments on offer. It’s going to be hard work getting through those 6 cars to the lead…
                            ---
                            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Piastri takes his third pole in a row in F2. He is rapidly looking like the best talent coming out of the junior categories in a very long time and it’s likely that he won’t be able to drive next year while there’s a bunch of drivers that don’t deserve it that will.

Comment

Working...
                              X