No announcement yet.

FIA формула Один Русский Величественный Цена2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aargghh....nothing else to say. Fucking gutted for Lando, but an experience he'll learn from.

Comment

What an incredible race.

As a Lewis fan, over the moon.

As a McLaren fan, gutted.

But he made his bed.
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
        I feel like Ricci would have been good for p3 without that dud stop.

I've noticed Lance being a mega cunt when racing Vettel more and more lately. Daddy Stroll putting the pressure on for results?
        I think it was a straight up error, didn't know he was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Swang View Post

McLaren botched a stop for Dan which dropped him back a bit.
          I saw the poor stop, something to do with the new stop go light system, but before he pitted for inters he dropped from 5th down to 10th. Perhaps it was actually him pitting in but the "in pit" graphic didn't display on the timing board.

I do think Dan was good for 3rd today though. And I do think Lewis would have got lando without the rain.
          Last edited by Kiahatsiu; 27-09-21, 12:08 AM.
          Torque sells tow cars.
          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Been looking for McLaren radio to see what info was given to lando
            wtf "do you want to pit for inters"
            "NO"

Does he have a fucking weather radar in the car? Why let lando call it.

The only time you let the driver make a weather related call is when the rain has stopped and the track is drying out.

Oo___oO

Comment

agreed
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Hard to say - unless the team were *really* sure that it was going to rain as heavily as it did - hard to tell the kid to come in - i really thought he had it in the bag - and for the first lap and a half it looked that way.

Outstanding job by verstrappon and RB -
                This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Another thing I noticed this race was that all the stops seemed super slow.. turns out the automated wheel confirm function is no longer allowed, so someone has to push a button to turn the light green. which takes time to look at everyone and check they are done.

Oo___oO

Comment

Yeah McLaren fucked that up for Lando. They needed to tell him to come in. I get that localised spitting might cause sections of the track to be patchy/drying and need driver feedback, but as Mercedes showed, its the pit wall's job to make the incoming rain call. See Merc's radio for example "If Norris tries to hang this out he's going to be in trouble"

They also fucked Dan's stop as mentioned above when FL wheel man didn't hit the confirm button on the gun. You'd think that would be practiced to death

Comment

You would but they've been automated for so long it's gonna take a while to get the brain to remember under pressure

Comment

We assume it wasn't pressed but it probably was and simply hadn't registered the push. Being a very new thing they probably haven't worked out all the reliability issues and it probably needed to be disengaged and pushed again or something along those lines. I'm sure given a bit more time they'll have the system pretty solid.

Comment

Next time Lando...next time

Comment

it will be a lesson that Lando will learn for the future. i think he will understand and use this as an example.
                            CISCOKIDS
                            The Gentlemen's Club
                            Midnight Rocker

Comment

McLaren definitely should have made the call and boxed him and not let him decide. But Nando showed a bit of inexperience by the way he said no to their offer (which shouldn’t have been an offer). anyway he’ll get a win soon enough.

also Dan looking nice and racey. Monza must have really given him a confidence boost

Comment

Top race. Hard luck for lando but solid recovery for Dan.
                                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Working...
                                X