FIA формула Один Русский Величественный Цена2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
    I've noticed Lance being a mega cunt when racing Vettel more and more lately. Daddy Stroll putting the pressure on for results?
    Lol, the only driver at risk at AM is Vettel.
    My car
    Corolla
    Originally posted by brasher
    I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Enjoyed seeing Sainz do well too! (now 8.5 points ahead of Charles)

Oo___oO

Comment

Don't feel sorry for Lando, he made the call. I agree that the driver should always make the call on those situations. They are who can feel the grip on track.

Although Lewis won, I cant help but feel that race was a huge win for Max. He changed and engine, served a 3 place grid drop and still only finished second. Lewis will need to take an engine at some point and it will swing tge opposite way.

Good drive fron Danny. I hope Mclaren are building a competitive car for next year

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

he wasn't given enough information to make a judgement call. "do you want to come in for inters" is shit communication. of course Landos answer is no. he's leading his first race.

"we think you should come in for inters, rain is coming in the next few laps"

admittedly, he made the same call as a multi-world champion, who was overriden by his strategy team (who could see the weather radar) and told to box, who then went on to win the race.

they gambled a certain 2nd place for a maybe win. even if the weather held Lewis probably had him.
          Last edited by burn is weird; 27-09-21, 02:25 PM.

Oo___oO

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20, can’t blame him for taking a punt. It worked for Brad Binder…
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

interestingly, no driver pitted on lap 50. that was the "hmmm could be tight but if I can nurse it through 5-7 I should make it home" lap.

lap 51 and 52 were the "ah fuck ok" laps.

lap 53 was Leclerc who was told to box earlier and refused

Alonso being one of the last to pit and still getting P6 is an impressive drive. Kimi had a pearler

Perez's first pit stop was a shocker. that cost him a lot.
              Last edited by burn is weird; 27-09-21, 03:16 PM.

Oo___oO

Comment

Ignoring the weather shouldn't McLaren just have followed Mercedes?

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
                  he wasn't given enough information to make a judgement call. "do you want to come in for inters" is shit communication. of course Landos answer is no. he's leading his first race.

admittedly, he made the same call as a multi-world champion, who was overriden by his strategy team (who could see the weather radar) and told to box, who then went on to win the race.

they gambled a certain 2nd place for a maybe win. even if the weather held Lewis probably had him.
                  There's a post on Reddit, someone has out the radio calls into a time line. I won't copy paste it's huge.

Lando said no to inters 2 laps after some others first asked for inters. That's 100% on him.

It's not exactly the team's fault for not telling him "fuck what you think, box now cunt" The drivers have more of a feel than the pit wall and Lando made a clear NO call well after others had switched.
                  Lewis boxed end of lap 49 at the team's request. Lando still said no to inters during lap 50.
                  It boils down to a lack of experience in these sorts of marginal calls, nerves and excitement.
                  A small part of me thinks if he took inters at the end of 49 Lewis would have stayed out and the results would have been reversed.
                  ​​​​​
                  Last edited by Dimi; 27-09-21, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I think feeling the track is different to seeing a dickload of rain about to drop on the track though

Comment

From Autosport Live

23:15 "Still the threat of rain towards the end," Hamilton is told.
                      23:16 "Threat of rain five-ten minutes, hitting Turns 5 and 7," Mercedes tells Bottas.
                      23:17 There's 10 laps to go, by the way.
                      23:20 "Risk of rain increasing, it'll arrive at Turn 5 first," Hamilton is told.
                      23:21 "It's spitting quite a bit," Norris says.
                      23:23 Norris goes wide! It's getting so slippery out there at Turn 5, but Norris somehow keeps ahead of Hamilton.
                      23:25 Hamilton and Norris were all over the road there, but they're staying out! "It's slippery but it's not raining," Hamilton says.
                      23:26 Mercedes asked Hamilton to stop, but he's stayed out! He doesn't want the inters!
                      23:27 Norris says "no" to the inters! Hamilton comes in to pit - this is THE decision here!
                      23:28 "We've got to commit," Norris says - and he's squirming all over the road at the moment! Can he hang on?
                      23:30 "He's going to be in trouble if he hangs it out," Hamilton is told. Norris might have to concede here.
                      23:30 Norris slides off! Hamilton takes the lead!

Sounds like they told Lewis to come in. He said "nope" and stayed out. Then it got more slippy and he thought "stuff this, you guy's were right" and he boxed.
                      Lando will win a race sometime soon.

Last edited by Smudge; 27-09-21, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

There's a post on Reddit, someone has out the radio calls into a time line. I won't copy paste it's huge..
                        ​​​​​
                        Got a link, keen to have a read over.
                        I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post

He was told to come in lap 47 or 48. He refused and ignored the team. The team made it clear what they wanted. They asked later as it was clear Lando was doing what he wanted. He really wanted his first win. Cant blame him, but dont feel for him. He made his own bed

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Got a link, keen to have a read over.
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...lls_that_were/

Comment

Lando owned the fuck up in the post race.

A bit of a shame, but hey.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Cracking finish to a race.

Comment

Working...
                                X