Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	lol4.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	7298716

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

It just keeps on getting better

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2nV-aw_JsA

also one thing that I didn't notice was alonso took the off track line through the bollards at turn 2 on the outlap, practicing that line as he knew he'd get squeezed onto the sausage curb otherwise during the first lap of the race. what a gun.
          Last edited by burn is weird; 29-09-21, 03:18 PM.

Oo___oO

Comment

I'm still amazed he wasn't penalised for it, but smart thinking.
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Kinda impressed that Fred has lost none of his racecraft and is still doing about as well as you'd expect in the frogmobile
              Originally posted by Jim
              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                Kinda impressed that Fred has lost none of his racecraft and is still doing about as well as you'd expect in the frogmobile
                For sure...Im looking forward to seeing what he can do with the 2022 car, and hoping Alpine have got the formula right

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                  I'm still amazed he wasn't penalised for it, but smart thinking.
                  There was a quote from Massi saying that the drivers that give places back to the people they followed into the corner immediately will not be penalised, and Nando used that to his advantage. Means you bypass the race start Argy bargy that can cost you places without being penalised for it

Oo___oO

Comment

I can’t remember when but earlier in the season Alonso cracked the shits with the track limits stuff and just said he was going to take the piss now. What a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

For sure...Im looking forward to seeing what he can do with the 2022 car, and hoping Alpine have got the formula right
                      They changed a whole bunch of stuff for this years car that makes me think they have packaged something in 2021 in a way that gives them the ability to test or refine an idea for the 2022 cars. Maybe clumping thing high around the power unit and having fat airbox will play out next year by having more ability to sculpt the floor or something…
                      ---
                      Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                        I can’t remember when but earlier in the season Alonso cracked the shits with the track limits stuff and just said he was going to take the piss now. What a legend
                        I read that too. Cracked it because others were taking advantage & figured if you can't beat 'em - join 'em. I can see this forcing a rule change/clarification in the future.

Comment

I like Alonso but wish he’d fuck off so Piastri has somewhere to go.

Comment

of all the binmen in the field you’d pick Alonso? geeez
                            Originally posted by Jim

Comment

Only because of the Alpine link. With no other Renault engines on the grid his best chance is that team.
                              Last edited by womblesti; 30-09-21, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Why not Ocon who's slower than Alonso ?
                                Originally posted by brasher
                                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Working...
                                X