FIA formül 1 Şükran Günü Rolodex Büyük ödül 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIA formül 1 Şükran Günü Rolodex Büyük ödül 2021

Well its that time again fellas... Time to see the fastest ever F1 cars hit the track at Istanbul Park and quite possible, for the first time ever, try to take the entirety of TURN 8 flat!!!

After last years unexpected return to this epic track, Im fizzing for this years installment, even if the entire track surface has been waterblasted to try and give it some more grip, after it turned into an ice skating rink last year due to having just recently been resurfaced.

With so many different corner types, and decent straights, Im really struggling to pick the car/driver combo that will hold an advantage...but I expect it will be very close between Max and Lewis regardless, and with only 2 points between them, its going to be crucial for both drivers to take the win. But just like Highlander...there can be only one!!!

Its going to be relatively cool and cloudy all weekend, and with a chance of showers on Sunday, so the ice skates from Sochi might need to be dusted off again 🏎
    Day Highest Lowest
    Friday Mostly Cloudy, 22 °C 17°C
    Saturday Rain, 22 °C 16 °C
    Sunday Scattered Rain, 19 °C 15 °C
    Last edited by Mr Ree; 06-10-21, 09:30 AM. Reason: Incorrect weather forecasting info

A sort of a Turkish Delight coming up

Comment

Dates and weather are wrong because you copied them from last years.

Is the thread title a piss take or not?
      Last edited by Shonky; 06-10-21, 09:03 AM.

Comment

The current chance of precipitation for Friday’s practices is at 10% for the afternoon with temperatures reaching highs of 20℃.

Saturday has the strongest possibility of rain with a 40% chance of precipitation from midday onwards. Temperatures will remain in the late teens and sunny spells still seem likely.

Race day is currently looking to be cloudy but dry with highs of 19℃.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
          Dates and weather are wrong because you copied them from last years.

Is the thread title a piss take or not?
          Hahahaha nice catch....what a fucken tool I am I will edit it appropriately after this post, but as always, there are a few differing opinions on what it will be like...

Thread title is not a piss take...honestly. Its just a google translate of FIA Formula One Thanksgiving Grand Prix 2022

The current chance of precipitation for Friday’s practices is at 10% for the afternoon with temperatures reaching highs of 20℃.

Saturday has the strongest possibility of rain with a 40% chance of precipitation from midday onwards. Temperatures will remain in the late teens and sunny spells still seem likely.

Race day is currently looking to be cloudy but dry with highs of 19℃.
          Interesting forecast. Ill post one thats slightly different, but probably more exciting for the viewers

Comment

Rolex -> Rolodex

Comment

Rolex -> Rolodex
              I didnt want to risk causing potential offence to any members who might be triggered by sponsored threads ...

And besides, the average age of members of this forum is comparatively high, so figured Rolodex would bring back some fond memories from the good old days 🧓👴

Comment

Fingers crossed no or minimal rain. Want some turn 8 action. So does this track suit Ricciardo.

Comment

why fingers crossed for no rain? rain makes most races better
                  1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
                    why fingers crossed for no rain? rain makes most races better
                    I have to say Im with you there Rain never makes a race worse (unless your are Lando)

But I also agree with MZ21 in that I desperately want to see these beasts take turn 8 flat this weekend at some point, as I fear this years cars will be the fastest for quite some time.

Comment

Yeah I don’t get that either. Sure if I’m driving I prefer dry but when watching F1 rain is great to shake things up (except for no racing like Spa)

Comment

I have been watching about 11ty different weather reports for the past week, and the best one (worst one) currently is 21 degrees with a 40% chance of precipitation during the first hour of the race, dropping to 16 degrees and a 52% chance of precipitation during the second hour, so based on that entirely inaccurate prediction, it could be like Sochi all over again 🙏🌦🌧🌨⛈🌩💧

Comment

Red Bull Honda tribute livery looks pretty awesome

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...NBfGTdWps.html

Comment

Red Bull Honda tribute livery looks pretty awesome

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...NBfGTdWps.html

x 1000fty on looks awesome!
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

It looks brilliant...white works so well.

And it seems Honda is now continuing its partnership with Redbuil to a greater degree than initially planned

Comment

Working...
                              X