Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIA formül 1 Şükran Günü Rolodex Büyük ödül 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Ghey...
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

    Dr Hoon
    .

    DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      Ghey...
      Well you're not going to like Alpha Tauris latest promo photos thenClick image for larger version  Name:	sZgfslx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	317.8 KB ID:	7301711
      Last edited by Smudge; 07-10-21, 08:42 PM.

      Comment


        #18
        WTF?

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Smudge View Post

          Well you're not going to like Alpha Tauris latest promo photos thenClick image for larger version Name:	sZgfslx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	317.8 KB ID:	7301711
          that will not play well in Japan....
          Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
          having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

          Comment


            #20
            The saying ‘Dirty as a Frenchman’
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

            Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

            Comment


              #21
              Great promo shot from A.T

              Makes me laugh as much as Merc's comment about Lewis' outfit he wore into the paddock this weekend...Yes, Merc, there is a very good reason that nobody out there is doing it like him

              Comment


                #22
                Lucy starting from the back with a new engine?

                commentator for Turkey race:

                https://twitter.com/okay_karacan/sta...185600519?s=21

                Last edited by burn is weird; 08-10-21, 09:20 AM.

                Oo___oO

                Comment


                  #23
                  so lewis is now taking his fashion cues from RBR's winter testing camo livery?



                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1118f5f9-27d7-4571-935e-50408c9f441f.jfif
Views:	192
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	7301862
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                  having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Looks like their water blasting worked a treat. Max goes out for his first timed lap in FP1 and is flat through T8. Not a corner by the looks of it

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by trdee View Post
                      why fingers crossed for no rain? rain makes most races better
                      How about this dry start to the race so we can see who can take T8 flat, then just enough rain toward the second half to end for the rain to make drivers/team question where the cutover point is for inters, then more rain to force them to switch to wets. So I driver was ballsy enough they go from slicks to wets and make up a bunch of places.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
                        Lucy starting from the back with a new engine?

                        commentator for Turkey race:

                        https://twitter.com/okay_karacan/sta...185600519?s=21
                        10 place penalty.
                        /csh Racing

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Very surprised at Mercs decision...the last place I would want to start is midpack where all the clumbsy shit happens. Even if he gets pole, he will start 11th, on the tyres he used in p2, where those around him will be on brand new tyres. I think that if he qualifies in 4th or 5th, the team will then take on the extra new components and start from the back

                          If he loses his front wing in a first lap trip up, taking all new components and starting from the back is going to seem like a far better idea in hindsight.

                          Its surprising how abrasive the track is this year...SO MUCH graining.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by MZ21 View Post

                            How about this dry start to the race so we can see who can take T8 flat, then just enough rain toward the second half to end for the rain to make drivers/team question where the cutover point is for inters, then more rain to force them to switch to wets. So I driver was ballsy enough they go from slicks to wets and make up a bunch of places.
                            i'd take that
                            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by MZ21 View Post

                              How about this dry start to the race so we can see who can take T8 flat, then just enough rain toward the second half to end for the rain to make drivers/team question where the cutover point is for inters, then more rain to force them to switch to wets. So I driver was ballsy enough they go from slicks to wets and make up a bunch of places.
                              Wouldn't happen. They wouldn't be able To go flat full of fuel
                              Originally posted by brasher
                              TJ is 99% African American.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by TJ View Post

                                Wouldn't happen. They wouldn't be able To go flat full of fuel
                                Ok reverse it then

                                Full wet start, then light rain (question mark over going to inters or staying on wets), then dry finish.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X