FIA formül 1 Şükran Günü Rolodex Büyük ödül 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot tyres, and no rear grip.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

So nothing much happened? I fell asleep after about lap 15
      Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
      Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

Originally posted by Nafe View Post
        So nothing much happened? I fell asleep after about lap 15
        You made it 2 laps further than I did. Fuck all happened. A little bit of tension towards the end with tyre management and Lewis berating his team for not making magic happen after he ignored them

Comment

Bit of a yawn fest.

Originally posted by brasher
          TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

The holding pattern of waiting for it to dry out played a big part. The first half it felt like Sainz was the only one racing in the moment.

Having said that though, still a tense race for the championship.
            BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

Damage limitation, would have lost more time per lap than the relatively short pitstop.

check ocons last few laps
              Losing 3-5s/lap for the last 5-10 laps would have put him under some significant pressure, or, worst an error wouldn’t be a wiggle on track and it becomes an excursion.

I’m sure once the strategists in all the teams saw how the track wasn’t matching any experience based comparisons every team just fell into a “do what it takes to finish, preferably in the top 10 and save the chassis and power train for another weekend”.
              ---
              Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by leothedrummer View Post
                The holding pattern of waiting for it to dry out played a big part. The first half it felt like Sainz was the only one racing in the moment.

Having said that though, still a tense race for the championship.
                It's a shame ric couldn't follow him through.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I was hoping RIC would follow too, but Carlos was fuckin hooked up.
                  Glad I fell asleep from the sounds of it...
                  Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
                  Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

I got distracted by various PF threads and didn't really watch much of it.
                    I loved seeing Lewis finish 5th, lose points to Max and being pissed off at his team when he couldn't see the bigger picture. Interesting that the drop off in performance in both Ocon and Dan basically happened on the same lap, although one had done the whole race and the other had done ~40 laps. Maybe the track was just about ready for slicks finally.
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Working...
                    X