• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a real shitty situation, hopefully you hadnt terminated the insurance

Comment

Fuck me....

Comment

I didn't even think of insurance, technically its been stolen and has been viewed as stolen by the police, so if its insured still it should be coverved no?

I think it would be hard for insurance to argue its ok to cover a against a general breakin car theif criminal and not a car theif conman criminal?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonfed View Post
          I didn't even think of insurance, technically its been stolen and has been viewed as stolen by the police, so if its insured still it should be coverved no?

I think it would be hard for insurance to argue its ok to cover a against a general breakin car theif criminal and not a car theif conman criminal?
          problem is, most people go and cancel their insurance on the day of sale

Comment

I have not the last few cars I have had. For the sake of a few $$$ I let it run till the $$$$$ is all cleared in my account for a few days.

No good at all tho mate!!!

S
            Have you heard??

Comment

Fuck!
              Sorry to hear George
              "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
              (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
              Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

If the guy was this much of a professional, what are the chances he's been caught before when he was younger and just getting into the scam business? Could mean there are mug shots you could go through to ID him?

Comment

Originally posted by xcuzme View Post
                  spent two hours talking to him
                  So you should know what he looks like then! Hopefully you run into him again sometime

+1 for what did cops say? They ask you to help with a face drawing like they do in the movies?
                  2003 GU PATROL
                  1996 GQ PATROL
                  1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
                  1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

yeah im interested to know what the cops are going to do about it

Comment

Sorry to hear man. That sux. I love that car.
                      The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Fucking hell! Will keep an eye out, if I see it Ive got no chance of catching him so will ram it off the road. Make sure your insurance is paid! :p

Seriously fucked up, hope insurance covers it but something tells me they will be cunts about it since you handed him the keys.
                        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

What a shitcunt act.

Hopefully Insurance will front ?
                          I attended the PF vs Powerchip thread 2010 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Came for the drinks, but stayed for the gangbang.

Comment

What a cuntshit

Don't think I've ever checked too closely the legitimacy of the bank cheque myself when selling a car.

Surely the guy must have done it before though...
                            your former friendly cambodian dictator

Comment

Originally posted by xcuzme View Post
                              im fucking gutted.
                              Fuck.... I bet you are.....

Lets Hope something get done about this...
                              1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
                              1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

i cant say much on here but the police were already looking into this guy

i told him i would sign the rego papers over once the funds cleared
                                also didnt cancel my insurance thankfully!

description of the guy
                                caucasian (very true blue aussie looking with freckles and all), about 6 foot 1, skinny built, short brown hair and a bushy brown moustache.

fraud investigation has already been submitted to the coppers, they have jumped right onto it.

the bank cheque was an anz bank cheque, looked real. even had the wavy line security features etc. i spent 5 minutes looking at it because i was hesistant to hand over the car for a piece of paper.

the guy is a bloody good talker
                                he appeared 110% genuine. he even called me after he picked up the car to ask if the idle can be adjusted easily as it was dropping low sometimes.

thanks everyone for keeping an eye out.

Comment

Working...
                                X