Clear All

Bummer dude, hope the guy gets caught.
    A car tracking device would fix this.
    Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

Originally posted by xcuzme View Post
      i cant say much on here but the police were already looking into this guy

i told him i would sign the rego papers over once the funds cleared
      also didnt cancel my insurance thankfully!

description of the guy
      caucasian (very true blue aussie looking with freckles and all), about 6 foot 1, skinny built, short brown hair and a bushy brown moustache.

^^This should have given it away^^

Police will be all over this shit, stolen cars they give no fuck, counterfeit cheques will have them all over it.
      I attended the PF vs Powerchip thread 2010 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Came for the drinks, but stayed for the gangbang.

Comment

Can't the coppers trace him via his mobile? Assuming it's not a pre-paid one he ditched, of course...

Comment

perhaps a stupid queation, but did his number come up when he called you?
          have you tried to call him back using a different phone so that he doesn't recognise your number?

If you get to talk to him, perhaps make out like you forgot to give him a few spares that you have no use for.. make out like you have not even banked the cheque etc..

Comment

This fucking sucks. Im in to see how it pans out.

Good luck with chasing the dog cunt down

Comment

So it was a counterfeit chq not a stolen bank chq?

Sorry to hear mate, thats really fucked up. ... its one of those things you always hear about though

Comment

Originally posted by Coffin View Post
                So it was a counterfeit chq not a stolen bank chq?

Sorry to hear mate, thats really fucked up. ... its one of those things you always hear about though
                Pretty hard to steal a bank cheque..
                I attended the PF vs Powerchip thread 2010 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Came for the drinks, but stayed for the gangbang.

Comment

Far out. This is probably in a million bits already.

Is your insurance covering it? Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by OLS108 View Post
                    Pretty hard to steal a bank cheque..
                    Has been done many times before

Comment

they are saying its a counterfeit cheque.

tried calling the number
                      its unavailable.

given it to the cops though (along with every other minute detail)

just went and got a copy of the bank cheque from my bank. had to request the original back.

Comment

fuckin hell, all the best with it mate... thank fuck it was still insured!
                        Social media marketing for the automotive industry (plus a motorsport blog) - www.boxthislap.com.au

Comment

Fuck me, sorry to hear. I too would be gutted. Goid luck with insurance

h

Comment

Originally posted by TT View Post
                            perhaps a stupid queation, but did his number come up when he called you?
                            have you tried to call him back using a different phone so that he doesn't recognise your number?

If you get to talk to him, perhaps make out like you forgot to give him a few spares that you have no use for.. make out like you have not even banked the cheque etc..
                            I'd say this thread ruins all chances of this being an option...

No good at all mate. Will keep an eye out for it. Given the exclusivity of the car/mods, I think there's a good chance it is destined for O/S.
                            Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

What a low life cunt. I hope he contracts aids of the penis and anus and gets moustache lice.

I think the moral of the story is that unless it's cash, don't hand over the car until the funds have cleared.

Comment

Maybe the cheque has fingerprints?
                                "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                                (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                                Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Working...
                                X