Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

my evo 9

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcuzme View Post
    its a 0413 number
    I know its a long shot, but what if you post up the full number, and maybe, just maybe, someone here might have that number, and know the person?

Worth a shot??
    1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
    1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Do it, and also Google the number if you haven't already (greypages/equivalent to the rescue?).

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that mate.. I only ever saw your car once in the metal.. and IMO it's one of the best 9s going around. Hope you get it back.. if not let's hope the guy gets caught.. but that will be a small consolation.

Comment

When i was talking to the bank 8 months ag when i was selling my car they said that bank cheques are no longer a guarantee and take 3 days to clear so i told the bloke he couldnt take the car until fund had cleared. Its a shame it isn't common knowledge.

I hope they catch the fucker.
          yep

Comment

im not sure if it is a good idea to post the number because its a police investigation
            i googled it and nothing came up

Comment

Good chance the phone was stolen anyway.
              Sorry to hear about this mate :(
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

hopefully ongoing police investigation doesn't drag out the option of insurance payout.

fuck getting the car back after it's most likely been mollested/thrashed/dismantled.

all the best with it mate, sorry to hear about the entire ordeal.

Comment

sorry to hear was this in sydney if so what area im in western sydney and am more then happy to keep an eye out and see if i can help
                  Originally posted by Jim
                  waaay too complicated a plot for one of those movies.

zombie bogans go: "Naaawwwwssssss"

Comment

These days it's pretty easy to get a phone number, I'm sure any semi-pro con artist knows the ropes.

What's the deal with insurance? Does it fall into the category of "not stolen" because you gave him the keys?

Comment

wouldn't think they could claim it to be 'not stolen' if there is an ongoing Police investigation and they have listed the vehicle as stolen. Then again it is insurance cunts, might claim an 'act of god/budda/alla' instead.

Comment

This sucks.

I guess the only way to be sure is to go to the bank with the person and watch them order and pay for the bank cheque while you witness it.

Comment

thats fucked george, hope insurance is good to you (though that doesnt change the fact the car is gone which would piss you off)

The fact that its a counterfeit cheque is worrying, have they actually worked out how to reproduce authentic-looking bank cheques?

Comment

Hey xcuzme, what did the guy look like?

Comment

theres already a description earlier in the thread

insurance has told me this guy is known to them, hes done a few cars in their group
                              i dont understand how no one has caught him yet considering how blatant he is

they should set up a bait car to trap him

Comment

So did the insurance company say youre covered for this?
                                #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Working...
                                X